USHA Employee Review

Great Company - Last Career
Agent (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAFebruary 8, 2018
If you are looking for your last career, this is the place! The culture in the GA Office is amazing.. I felt like part of the team on day one. The office is a positive enviroment with hands on training.

If you are looking for a career where you actually get paid for your efforts, then this is it. With the most competitive commission structure out there, plus monthly and quarterly bonuses, residual income potential, and no cap on earning... what's not to love!
Pros
Positive Work Environment, Great Products, Mission of HOPE...the list goes on. If you are motivated, goal-oriented, and want to work hard and have an uncapped potential in earnings, then this is for you!
Cons
I wouldn't consider these cons, but this isn't a career for everyone. If you do not want to put in the time or work hard, then this is not the right career

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Hard Core Sales of Health Care
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2018
Fixed-Indemnity Healthcare products were difficult for me to sell because I could not use the products myself, therefore I found it hard to sell something I couldn't even use.
Pros
Work Environment/Weekly perks
Cons
Sales job
Team Player environment!
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLFebruary 6, 2018
USHA has been a huge difference maker in my life! I used to Bartend almost every night of the week. I now get to be at home with my husband at night, That in itself is amazing. The company has serious potential for growth, and it is a team environment. Everyone helps eachother.
Pros
Team atmosphere, fun, and motivating!