USHA Employee Review

Great Company - Last Career
Agent (Current Employee) –  Buford, GAFebruary 8, 2018
If you are looking for your last career, this is the place! The culture in the GA Office is amazing.. I felt like part of the team on day one. The office is a positive enviroment with hands on training.

If you are looking for a career where you actually get paid for your efforts, then this is it. With the most competitive commission structure out there, plus monthly and quarterly bonuses, residual income potential, and no cap on earning... what's not to love!
Pros
Positive Work Environment, Great Products, Mission of HOPE...the list goes on. If you are motivated, goal-oriented, and want to work hard and have an uncapped potential in earnings, then this is for you!
Cons
I wouldn't consider these cons, but this isn't a career for everyone. If you do not want to put in the time or work hard, then this is not the right career

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Fast paced work, great leadership
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PAJuly 24, 2018
In my year working there, I met some of the best leaders I have ever come across. This job was tough. You had to motivate yourself everyday. Being a Health Insurance Advisor isn't easy. You have to be a self starter, be very organized and persistent. The biggest reason I left was to pursue a lifelong goal I wanted to meet. The Quakertown, PA office is a great environment with great people. If you want to pursue being an Insurance Agent as a career, this is the place to go.
Pros
You make your own hours, excellent leadership
Cons
100% Commission
amazing workplace
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2018
This place truly is amazing. I love the people and I love the work that we do. I believe this company will always be around to truly help the people that come to us that need it