USHA Employee Review

Ramp UP Time
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 19, 2017
Started with company as an intern and gradually learned the business. The average sales agent told me that it had taken them about 3 to 4 months to Ramp Up. I found that in my personal experience working with USHA to be true. Once you make it you are in and the pay is good.
Pros
Flex Work Hours
Cons
Ramp Up Time took about 3 to 4 months before making money

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Not what it seems
Health Advisor (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 13, 2018
I left a steady job of 15 years jehrre I knew I had a set retirement because I was told I would make decent money, make my own schedule and work from home because I would be my own boss.
Unfortunately they hold potential leads over your head to force you to do things their way. The lead source they have is not that great and is not as positive turn around as they promised.
Pros
Supposed own boss
Cons
Personal Financial status worse it has ever been
Sales is challenging.
Captive Agent (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNOctober 23, 2018
That sad, the way we worked leads was horrible, calling the same people every 2 hrs! The atmosphere was the most unprofessional I've ever been in. If you don't mind animals, cussing, yelling for fun, then you may be wired to work there. The way to success is to treat each call as the first of the day and do at least 200 calls a day. No problem, accept you may call the same person 2 to 3 times. How would you respond?

There are good people there and I think they genuinely care about folks being successful.
Pros
Co-workers care and some will nurture/help as much as they can.
Cons
Very unprofessional. On the phone with folks in the background cussing is not the best situation, And repeat calling!! This is the worst.