USHA Employee Review

Ramp UP Time
Licensed Agent (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 19, 2017
Started with company as an intern and gradually learned the business. The average sales agent told me that it had taken them about 3 to 4 months to Ramp Up. I found that in my personal experience working with USHA to be true. Once you make it you are in and the pay is good.
Pros
Flex Work Hours
Cons
Ramp Up Time took about 3 to 4 months before making money

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Fast paced work, great leadership
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PAJuly 24, 2018
In my year working there, I met some of the best leaders I have ever come across. This job was tough. You had to motivate yourself everyday. Being a Health Insurance Advisor isn't easy. You have to be a self starter, be very organized and persistent. The biggest reason I left was to pursue a lifelong goal I wanted to meet. The Quakertown, PA office is a great environment with great people. If you want to pursue being an Insurance Agent as a career, this is the place to go.
Pros
You make your own hours, excellent leadership
Cons
100% Commission
amazing workplace
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2018
This place truly is amazing. I love the people and I love the work that we do. I believe this company will always be around to truly help the people that come to us that need it