USHA Employee Review

Team Player environment!
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLFebruary 6, 2018
USHA has been a huge difference maker in my life! I used to Bartend almost every night of the week. I now get to be at home with my husband at night, That in itself is amazing. The company has serious potential for growth, and it is a team environment. Everyone helps eachother.
Pros
Team atmosphere, fun, and motivating!

Other USHA Employee Reviews

Fast paced work, great leadership
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Quakertown, PAJuly 24, 2018
In my year working there, I met some of the best leaders I have ever come across. This job was tough. You had to motivate yourself everyday. Being a Health Insurance Advisor isn't easy. You have to be a self starter, be very organized and persistent. The biggest reason I left was to pursue a lifelong goal I wanted to meet. The Quakertown, PA office is a great environment with great people. If you want to pursue being an Insurance Agent as a career, this is the place to go.
Pros
You make your own hours, excellent leadership
Cons
100% Commission
amazing workplace
Insurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2018
This place truly is amazing. I love the people and I love the work that we do. I believe this company will always be around to truly help the people that come to us that need it