USHA Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Stressful
Health and Life Insurance Sales Producer (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COOctober 3, 2017
Stressful job, because of the cold calling. Otherwise, you need to purchase your own leads. My manager was very good and fun to work for. If you are aggressive in sales over the phone, you might do well.
Pros
Some free lunches
Telephone sales solication
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 26, 2017
Sold healthcare program over the phone. Shot gun approach and until you are licensed in multiple states your income is severely limited. Turnover is high
All promises were kept.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCSeptember 23, 2017
All of the promises made to me during the recruiting were kept. Solid support system in place, positive culture, and friendly team to work with, they are family oriented.
Pros
In house live training.
Cons
Long hours.
No thank you
Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 22, 2017
It was just the most awful thing I've ever done. I don't want to type the requisite amount of characters so while you can technically make me i refuse to give you anything of quality.
No longer wanted to do insurance
Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCSeptember 12, 2017
Was only in the insurance business for a short time. Decided to put more time into real estate. Did not see the advancement I thought I might-takes too log to build a book of business.
Lead Fail
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 11, 2017
I was told I would be given leads that were valuable & worthy, however unless I had tons of money to dump into the system I only received 2ndhand leads.
Enjoyable Competative Sales
Advisor/Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 6, 2017
Speak to a lot of people calling, texting, or emailing. Hopefully you will speak with someone who is looking for insurance and you are able to make a sale.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Time Consuming
Very stressful on bad days
Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNSeptember 6, 2017
Go through stretches where no one is interested in the product. the people are very great and willing to assist you to help get you started. It is solely commissioned based and can be very stressful when you go through days with no pay.
Productive and fun work place
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAAugust 30, 2017
I love working for the company, management is great and there to help whenever you need it, no question to small and they take as much time withbyou as you need.
Great and Caring Company
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Monroe, LAAugust 12, 2017
USHA is a wonderful company who truly care about people. There slogan is HOPE, which stands for Helping Other People Everyday. Wonderful managers who help and want to see successful employees.
Pros
Alot of money can be made, if you work hard and put your time in it.
Cons
Commission Only

Want to know more about USHA?

Ask a question
Fun people
Independent Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Work at HomeAugust 9, 2017
Fun people to be around. But hard to make the sales by making cold calls. We have daily conference calls to keep updated and keep you motivated so that is not a problem, but the sale is hard to make.
Unlimited earning potential!
Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2017
I am so grateful for this opportunity and for my family's future!! Working with USHA has changed my whole outlook and given me HOPE! I can now dream again and I see that I will actually achieve those dreams! If you are looking for a career that offers hope, support, unlimited earning potential, plus a secure future, then look no further! No more 8-5 for 40 years with nothing to show for it! Thank you USHA!!
Pros
No commission cap, management opportunity, residual income
Cons
none to list!
Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 21, 2017
Great place to work if you want a flexible schedule, people who work there will help you if you have any questions. Staff is fun to work around on a every day basis
Pros
make your own work schedule, make as much income as you want to make. Basically your business
Cons
You must built up clients to make money. You will need to give it some time to make money
Freedom but hard to get started
Licensed Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  LAJuly 18, 2017
Good to get initial sales background. It takes a lot of time to get up and going since it is only commission based. You must find your own business, which if you succeed you can do well.
Great Culture Amazing Company
FSL (Current Employee) –  Billings, MTJune 9, 2017
This company is by far the best company I've ever came across. The culture and values the company embraces are second to none. The mission of H.O.P.E (helping other people every day) is more than an acronym, it is manifested constantly.
Pros
Excellent compensation
Cons
None encountered
Telemarketing Job
Licensed Health & Life Agent (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 23, 2017
telemarkting job. Not much more to say. Nice enviornment. Company is supportive. compensation is good for commission sales. Its a sales centric company. the work is meneal.
Great potential, but......
Licensed Health and Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 28, 2017
There is a great potential for making money, but in order to make good money your management has to be helpful, you have to be willing to possibly make no money for the first few months, and in reality you have to work harder than you ever did in order to make it. The products that are sold are good, but have some flaws that make it difficult to sell.
Licensed Agent/Advisor (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2017
Culture is outstanding. The leaders really want you to succeed! They will do all they can to help you succeed. It is hard work, however if you put in the effort you will succeed.
Pros
great training
Cons
commission only
excellent company to work for
Licensed insurance sales professional (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 27, 2017
great place if you want to have a career in insurance sales. The company fosters a fun and exciting atmosphere. The management team wants to see you succeed and be the best you can be. There is incentives to insure you stay on tract with your goals.
Pros
must be able to communicate well on the phone
insurance sales job
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKMarch 17, 2017
Job was primarily cold calling people to try and set appts to sell health insurance products offered by USHA. Schedule for job can be flexible or hectic depending on appts. Income is sales based, so no guarantee of income for hrs put in.
Pros
Great earning potential
Cons
No guarantee of any income regardless of effort or time working