USM Employee Review

Great place to work. Fast paced work.
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PAFebruary 24, 2014
Doing daily inspections of work done by vendors. Insured scope of work completed to high standards. Was allowed to set daily goals and scheduled time to work with vendors. I loved to have co workers that were well trained and worked as a team. I was on the road alot but it was enjoyable.
Pros
flexable schedule
Cons
Long days working on paperwork.

Other USM Employee Reviews

Unstable work environment and lacks leadership
Exterior services (Former Employee) –  PAApril 11, 2018
Stay away from working at this company. They will mis lead you from day one and even during interviews. They have NO INTEGRITY what so ever for there employees. I was put on notice not to work for them but I decided to give this a chance.

Upper management/leadership team can’t make decisions about roles, account assignment, decision making takes forever which is mind boggling, etc. Last time I checked they are a Facilities company not the CIA. They leave management in the dark and could careless about informing employees any news. It’s very cut throat company that only cares about upper management pockets. No bonus’s to the ones who are owed it.

This company is like the Titanic it’s all a matter of time till the doors are closed.
Pros
No really pros to working there. Oh wait some good work there. That’s it.
Cons
I could go on for days about them. Just read my review. Enough said.
Validation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAMarch 29, 2018
I like it. It's cool. Thank you. These surveys need to stop though. It adds a hurdle to this process. It should be a choice not a requirement. So now this is what you get .