USPRO Employee Reviews

Attentive recruiter
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MA 02110February 19, 2019
Recruiter was always on top of contacting me about anything I needed to know. Very helpful during my contract and always backed me if there were any issues or problems.
Pros
Relatively good pay and helped with stipends
Cons
First assignment was just an unfortunate experience with a bad facility
Good Experience in Healthcare Technology Field
Web Content Administrator (healthcare) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 10, 2019
The recruiter at USPRO took the initiative to match a contract opportunity with my resume found online. They contacted me first and set up a successful interview right away. Good interview preparation, support during onboarding, and help in understanding the contractor/employer concept since it was new to me.
I'm going into 3rd year of this contract working onsite, full time less than 30 minute commute from home. Love the people and culture at my workplace. Good prospects of going from contract to perm. I applied to same company independently in the past, with no luck. USPRO did a great job bringing me to the table for this position.
Not a lot of contact with USPRO on a regular basis once under contract, but their online employee portals and time keeping site work well. My consultant is wonderful about reminding me if I forget to input my time or need any paperwork. When I have questions about the contract, he responds immediately and follows up. I think the level of interaction depends on how much communication you tell USPRO you want/need, which is how I'd prefer it.
They do offer some benefits for contract employees, including healthcare. But the Healthcare Marketplace was more affordable.
Pros
solid contract opportunities in specific industry niches
Great place to work very friendly and fast to redpond yo my email
CMA (AAMA) (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORDecember 19, 2018
Great agency very helpful and friendly fast to respond to my email. I would recommend them to anyone they helped me find my forever job.They did all the foot work to get interviews and paperwork I needed for the job.
Pros
Good pay and fast to respond
Cons
No benefits
Highly recommand
Final Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Hudson, NHOctober 23, 2018
It was great working as a contractor for USPRO. My recruiter to payroll and management I found to be very professional. If you had a question or needed assistance they always worked with me to get it accomplished. No complaints
Caution
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHAugust 8, 2018
A horrible company, filled with horrible people who take no accountability for their vast unprofessionalism. I went from being gainfully employed before speaking to US Pro, to UNEMPLOYED due to their lack of knowledge, insight, ignorance and plain stupidity.

When they have gotten what they want from you they will cut you out. Stop responding to emails, won't answer the phone or return calls. Simply hang up on you, with not so much as even an apology.
Pros
Somehow get contracts with reputable companies
Cons
No skills, No knowledge, No souls
Great
Configuration/Data Management (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 25, 2018
It was great working for US PRO. If you had a question or needed assistance they always worked with you to get it accomplished. The person I needed to speak to was great. No complaints.
surgical technologist
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 7, 2017
set up operation room clean instrument
I help clean instrument and pull cases for the next day
work well with the staff. if I I had to I would go to the main campust to wotk
Payroll service for Rockwell Collins
Contract Recruiter to Rockwell Collins (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 22, 2014
US Professional Services is a payroll service for Rockwell Collins.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USPRO. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3