Uss Express Delivery llc
Happiness rating is 96 out of 100

Working at Uss Express Delivery llc: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Uss-Express is a good place to try this

Courier is one of the most popular jobs for students. I dare say that Uss-Express is a good place to try this. I have been working here for 3 months, and I am satisfied with what I have. This is my first experience and so far I have a little to complain about.

Pros

competitive salary

Cons

difficult to combine the job with studying

It was a great chance for me

I applied for a vacancy of ecommerce specialist right when the pandemic broke out. It was a great chance for me, for real, and I still work here trying to find the best products to buy and deliver from the US online and brick-and-mortar stores.

Pros

friendly working environment

Cons

a lot of information to process in the shortest terms!

Uss Express Delivery llc insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

company was a great career boost for me!

I worked here as an account manager and I served clients from India. Uss Express is a worldwide provider so I had to do my best to secure this image on the Indian market. I think I did it well, and the company was a great career boost for me!

I really like the company

A job of a logistic manager isn’t the easiest one because you have to be responsible for organizing international delivery, managing supply chains, and so on…I can’t say uss express is the best place to work for those who aim to develop their careers as logistic managers…

Pros

part-time job opportunity - the ability to manage your schedule

Cons

high salary - understandable requirements for employment

Amazing service

I was a complete beginner in this field, so working for Uss-Express LLC was a nice experience for me, but I couldn’t cope with all the assignments I was ordered to do as a quality manager. I like the attitude of bosses, but still, it was too intense for me.

For me it's speed.

I couldn't order goods for decent money anywhere, even delivery cost more than the goods themselves. But this company saved me! I finally found what I really wanted and needed. I ordered goods here many times, almost all goods arrived quickly as a Flash, and also without a single damage. The goods were packed nicely, securely and tightly. If there are any problems, technical support is there to help. I always found a common language with people, everyone here is friendly. By the way, I ordered the goods to Belarus with delivery, I came as if it had never happened! I'm happy, there are no words to describe!!

Good company

I did find a company in 2021 to simplify shipping for e-commerce. That's a good company providing shipping in the most cost-effective way. Ecommerce is really awesome as it allows me to reach a global audience. I can sell the products to anyone. Most of my customers are living abroad. My customers are happy as the carriers are doing the shipping with pretty good rates.

I am completely satisfied with this company!

Hey!I would like to share my impressions about the Uss Express service as a buyer. Having learned about this company and got acquainted with its services, I immediately became interested, because I had been looking for a service that I could trust for a long time. And I decided on my first order.The first thing I noticed for myself was the very fast order processing, and the manager immediately contacted me. My goods were delivered to me on time and I did not notice any damage.So my decision was - to continue to cooperate with this company. I can only recommend it! Thanks to the team!

Pros

Fast delivery

Cons

Not found

I really like the company

I really liked Uss Express. Everything was done very quickly and efficiently. The order was made from Germany. The package arrived quickly. There were no damages or defects on the product and packaging. The staff are very polite and helpful. Clear answers to all your questions. Whenever possible and necessary, I will always use Uss Express. I advise you to use the services of this company.

Express LLC

I am extremely happy that I discovered Express LLC. They are very professional, easy to work with, extremely fast to communicate with, and provide reasonable prices for their services. Their customer service is amazing and it's a company that's completely committed to taking care of their clients. Incorporating was made simple and all my questions were patiently answered. They work quickly & efficiently and already in 5 business days I received all my LLC documents with EIN number. I could not ask for a better experience and will recommend them to anyone who wants to register a business in USA.

Excellent service

I would like to mention the efficiency and competence of the company's employees. It is very nice to deal with professionals. They work hard to find you a carrier with best price. Very communicative to keep you up to date. The simplest transaction and excellent customer service! The vehicle was delivered in a closed condition and was carefully cared for! Good luck!

Pros

Good work

Cool service

Recently I made an order for a product via the Internet with the help of Uss Express and was very pleased. The goods arrived very quickly and at an adequate rate, everything was as it should be. The staff of the company is very polite and resolves issues very quickly. Thank you for the quality service and convenient logistics.I plan to continue to cooperate with you. You are the best on the market!

Can, work in houses.

I have been working in this company for over 1.5 years. Of course, I did not hope to get a job, as there was a tough selection, although work from home. But they took me in a week, as they have been considering the candidacy for a long time. Of course they taught me, showed all the nuances, down to the smallest detail. Then a week later I was registered, everything is as it should be. I get my salary on time, without delays. The bosses are good, they always treat with understanding and go to the meeting. There is no career, but the most important thing is stability.

Great

Hello everyone. I made an order for the goods via the Internet in the Uss Express company with delivery. The delivery went pretty quickly. The goods were received on time, the package was delivered without any damage or scratches. We talked with the employees, I am satisfied with the communication with the employees of the company. Polite communication, not rude. I recommend to everyone.

Pros

Nice setting

Cons

no downsides

Feedback from the employee about the company Uss express llc

This was my first experience of working from home, working in the company for a little over one year. My responsibilities included receiving goods, checking their condition, packing them in branded boxes and sending them to customers. The company has very strict rules for the confidentiality of personal data. They also require you to constantly be in touch. I always received my salary on time, there were no problems with that. In general, the work is good, but not interesting and there is no development prospects. Recommended for those who want to work from home.

Pros

Honesty, salary payments are strictly on schedule

Cons

It is necessary to be attentive to details, routine work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uss Express Delivery llc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Uss Express Delivery llc in popular locations

• Uss Express Delivery llc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?