UST Global Employee Reviews

Frustrating Onboarding Process, Disappointing Off-boarding Process
Associate Manager - BPO (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 22, 2019
Frustrating Onboarding Process, Disappointing Off-boarding Process, Ambiguous, and inaccurate job description provided during the screening/interview process. Was told during interview that position was a permanent position with tons of new business lined up to ensure job security and a long-standing engagement, but that did not turn out to be true. Once my initial project/client reached their go-live date, I was released. This is actually more of a contractor's position. So I found myself unemployed and looking for a job again after just 8 short months.
Pros
Competitive Salary, Good healthcare benefits that start on day 1
Cons
deceptive hiring process, unclear or non-existent job descriptions, no support from upper management/eadership
Program was geared toward women in the technology field
Intern/Jr. Software Tester (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 10, 2019
It was exciting to know that a program was dedicated to women who love the field of technology and working on computers. It gave some opportunities to be introduced to technology.
Pros
Program for women, team partnering
Cons
Very fast paced, stressful areas
A time of great learning
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CADecember 2, 2018
UST Global was an eye-opening experience. I learned many things in regards to how a company can be run and should be run. The difficulty of scaling a company to thousands of employees is no small feat but there are some aspects of culture and collaboration that seem to be taken for granted. I hope, that they do improve these things but I'm thankful for the experience. It provided insight to many aspects about myself and my co-workers. Lessons I will never forget.
UST Global
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Wallingford, CTOctober 20, 2018
Good work environment with great benefits. There is potential to work from home if work performance indicates it. The company addresses employee concerns regarding work adequately.
Benefits
Cons
relatively small company but good to start off at.
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAOctober 17, 2018
you are going to have to learn to be a jack of all trades. you are going to be relied upon to do many things. not just focus on one task at hand. be ready for that.
Good company
Director of Heath Plan Services (Current Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAOctober 8, 2018
Good Company to work for, Great work life balance, aggressive strategy, Need to establish and institutionalize Operations an practices for Scale. Good enviornment
Not What You Think it is
Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aliso Viejo, CAOctober 4, 2018
I worked as a Claims Analyst/Process Associate for their Aetna account and there was never enough work. The compensation and benefits were great, but the job turned out to be temporary. I was hired May 1, 2018 and was advised on October 3, 2018 that the contract that UST has with this company will end on November 30, 2018. UST has advised that they will put me in their talent pool in hopes of finding me another job, but if not, I will have to apply for unemployment. Nope, not the company for me. Oh yeah, no 401K match or tuition reimbursement either.
Pros
Compensation & Benefits
Cons
Temporary job
Worst Company
HelpDesk Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Englewood, OHSeptember 6, 2018
While I loved the job itself, management was terrible. They let people yell across the room and cuss while talking about callers. The managers allowed one person- who was in no titled position to do so- run the whole show just so they didn’t have to deal with it. Everyone hated that person.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
It was a free for all. Poor management and poor decision making.
Sitting at the computer
Junior Processor (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 9, 2018
Log into the system and let my team know that I am currently logged on. I answer phone calls as they come. When answering calls we have to follow a script and locate the account for the caller. After locating the account we are then required to authenticate the caller. Once they are authenticated we listen to what their issue is with the application and provide support by using our processes. When not answering phones we are working cases that have come into the queue by email.
Step It Up America Program
JUNIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARAugust 8, 2018
The "Step It Up America" program assisted me in gaining skills and knowledge about how to assist others in the business environment. I learned how to create documents, speak with business owners, work with teams, and the Agile methodology.
Pros
Working and development teams to create better practices.
Cons
Only a contract position.
Gives responsibilities to take ownership of our deliverables
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 16, 2018
Job opportunities are provided with ample responsibilities to take ownership of our deliverables. Gives priority to interact directly with client business partners. Compensations and Career advancements are almost NILL.
Pros
Job security; Ownership
Cons
Compensation; Designation Advancement
Poor Management
People manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 16, 2018
Male Dominated Management work culture; Heavy influence of Indian work hours; Biased work culture; micro management; poor work benefits; Terrible paternity and maternity leave
Fast paced call center
Analyst Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 20, 2018
I began as an agent and ended as a Team Leader. The culture, overall, is pleasant. However, Leadership could use a tune up. Great people, great upper management. Great company to work for!
Very good company to work for, overall.
Sr. Test Automation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 14, 2018
Very good company to work for, overall.

-Nice work-life balance.
-Nice salary
-No intervention with resources working at client side

Cons:
-None that i can think of, at this time.
Designation - Technology Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJune 8, 2018
UST is a great place to work and grow professionally. I have learned a lot both technically and professionally working with our seniors here which has contributed a lot towards my professional growth.
Do not work for UST
End User Computing Engineer 'L3 (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 7, 2018
The management at UST Global has no clue what they're doing. They get assigned to clients they have no business supporting. The worst part was the irresponsible management practices: out-of-cycle, public, employee reviews - so unprofessional.
Pros
Reasonable pay and benefits
Cons
Deplorable management practices
Not for everyone
HD (Former Employee) –  Englewood, OHJune 3, 2018
Management lies to you. They will promote you but WILL NOT GIVE YOU A RAISE! There is no growth opps within this company. I have seen employees fired for things that the let others slide with. My recommendation is to go somewhere where you can grow. Research research research. It was a waist of time here
Pros
Pay is ok if your single no kids and dont mind staying lateral.
Cons
As i said its not for everyone. No raises in over 2 years and no plans to pay employees equally.
Fun, Culturistic
Senior QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARMay 9, 2018
This was a great place to work, I got to travel alot to many places. But it was very time consuming. I had to put in many hours and sacrifice time with my family to get paid the big bucks.
Pros
money, travel, culture, healthcare
Cons
work
Good place for learning
Senior System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 4, 2018
Good place for learning:

UST Global has lot of openings, opportunities and projects in various technologies with multiple clients throughout the globe.
It was Employee friendly and not anymore!!!
Technical Lead/Architect (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 27, 2018
Its is a good organization as far you are getting paid for what you do. If offshore, and a person involved in extra curricular activities, you will enjoy. Onshore Sucks