UT Southwestern Medical Center Careers and Employment
Every day at UT Southwestern Medical Center, top professionals like you are building extraordinary careers by providing world-class care to our patients and their families. As the only academic medical center in North Texas, our growing reputation as a premier destination for health care professionals is fueled by our renowned tradition of innovative – more...research and educational leadership.
UT Southwestern Medical Center is home to dedicated health care professionals on a mission to improve the health care in our community, our nation and the world through education, innovation and compassion. Our nationally recognized, dynamic medical center is proud to have been recognized by several national organizations:
• Magnet Recognition – American Nurses Credentialing Center
• No. 1 Hospital in Dallas-Fort Worth (Second in Texas) - U.S. News & World Report (2017-18)
• Best Places to Work – Dallas Business Journal
• Platinum Fit-Friendly Worksite Designation – American Heart Association
• Best Places to Work Postdocs – The Scientist
• Corporate Citizen Award – LaunchAbility
• Employer of the Year – Association for Independent Living
• Celebration of Diversity Award Finalist – Ernst & Young and the Dallas Arboretum
• Mother-Friendly Worksite – Texas Department of State Health Services
• Lex Frieden Employment Award – Texas Governor's Committee on People with Disabilities
• Top 10 Best Organizations for Leadership Development Award – National Center for Healthcare Leadership
• 2015 Pinnacle of Excellence Award for Patient Experience – Press Ganey
We offer an excellent benefit package (State of Texas benefits), which includes paid medical insurance beginning day one of employment. Learn more about our competitive pay rates and discover the extraordinary opportunities we offer. – less
What is it like to work at UT Southwestern Medical Center?
Great place to work
Written by Medical Assistant (Former Employee) from Dallas, TX on June 1, 2020
I absolutely loved working at UTSW-St.Paul. Had the circumstances been different I would still be working there. I totally saw my self retiring here. The only negative comment come from management. At the time my department was under a lot of pressure, too much to where our great manager resigned. That being said we were left to mange ourselves for - more...