UTHealth Houston Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 269 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Established in 1972 by The University of Texas System Board of Regents, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth Houston) is Houston’s Health University and Texas’ resource for health care education, innovation, scientific discovery and excellence in patient care. The most comprehensive academic health center in The UT System and the U.S. Gulf Coast region, UTHealth Houston is home to schools of biomedical informatics, biomedical sciences, dentistry, medicine, nursing a...
Established in 1972 by The University of Texas System Board of Regents, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth Houston) is Houston’s Health University and Texas’ resource for health care education, innovation, scientific discovery and excellence in patient care. The most comprehensive academic health center in The UT System and the U.S. Gulf Coast region, UTHealth Houston is home to schools of biomedical informatics, biomedical sciences, dentistry, medicine, nursing and public health and includes The University of Texas Harris County Psychiatric Center and Dunn Behavioral Science Center, as well as a growing network of clinics throughout the region. The university’s primary teaching hospitals include Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital and Harris Health Lyndon B. Johnson Hospital.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth Houston is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern United States, the only one in Texas with six schools. We offer superior benefits and a progressive working environment. UTHealth Houston has also been consistently ranked as one to the top employers in Houston as well as among the best for work/life balance.
As a comprehensive health science university, the mission of UTHealth Houston is to educate health science professionals, discover and translate advances in the biomedical and social sciences, and model the best practices in clinical care and public health.
We pursue this mission in order to advance the quality of human life by enhancing the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease and injury, as well as promoting individual health and community well-being.
For more information, visit www.uth.edu.
You’re seeing all 495 jobs at UTHealth Houston because we can’t find any available jobs at UTHealth Houston close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.1K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Scientific Research & Development
Employees at UTHealth Houston have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 71 questions about working at UTHealth Houston. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from UTHealth Houston employees.
Insights from 131 Indeed users who have interviewed with UTHealth Houston within the last 5 years.
willing to multi task
willing to multi task...
How much experience do I have?
How much experience do I have?...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at UTHealth Houston?Published on May 24, 2021