V-Soft Consulting Group

V-Soft Consulting Group Employee Reviews

United States14 reviews
One should have experience working in large company with great excess to enrich and secure future .

V-Soft recruiting team works from many different locations across North America and overseas, Corporate Headquarters in Louisville, KY our expertise is derived from 20 years of delivering world class IT staffing and consulting services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the US, Canada, and Asia. Making for a 24/7 workforce. More efficient communications bring you quicker job fulfillment allowing you to get on to the business of getting work done.
Pros
Cons
some time
High stress, low to no support, no communication, competition within including w/ your own boss, overlapping efforts, favoritisms, back-scratching, and constant pressure for more more more without given equal opportunity to achieve among team members unless you’re one of the “buddies“. Everyone is out for themselves. Teamwork is verbally “appreciated“ then just as quickly forgotten. Don’t waste your time helping people - Nothing matters but the bottom line, so if your setup to fail, you will lose.
This job gave me an unique experience of working in United States. Pretty friendly environment and well defined company mission was the key points of making success in sale industry. Co-workers were trained enough to achieve goals and make customers happy.
The culture is built for success. The owner is a savvy business professional, who is as fair and honest as they come. I would urge anyone with the opportunity to join the V-Soft team to do so!!
Pros
culture, leadership, compensation
Cons
Great place to work. Timely response from RM.Good team to work.
No issues with salary and medical insurance policy is good.Good policies to comply with H1B rules.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
V-Soft Consulting is an absolutely wonderful company. At V-Soft it’s more than just a career, you join a family. While having been in my position at V-Soft for four months I know I am happy and content with my position.
Pros
Benefits, paid time off, flexible hours.
Cons
Pay
Great communication between myself and my immediate supervisor. Expectations for my position were laid out clearly and concisely. Competitive salary for the area. If you are willingly to learn and chip in you will advance quickly.
This company has no office in my area, I never put eyes on anyone that worked there (phone and email only)
I learned I don't want to deal with any agency that doesn't have a local office

Management didn't contact me, I had to call them with my problems
The staffing agency is very good in a way that brings up good opportunities for its consultants. It offers very dedicated team in order to serve the needs of its consultants
who ever is recruiter while joining in the company, he is the supervisor through out the tenure with this company. They never increase any salary and does not provide any benefits. If the client is paid and you have work with client, they will pay you. Other wise they will leave the employee. They does not provide good job opportunities. Over all it is very poor company.
Pros
Cons
No benefits
• Design, develop, document, and deploy software features on the ServiceNow platform.
• Provide detailed estimates for implementation of ServiceNow modules, data integrations (CMDB, e-bonding, etc.), and Service Catalog items.

• Good Understanding and hands on experience on Employee Selfservice (ESS) portal.

• Involved with the team customizing the ESS portal.

• Extensive knowledge on building ServiceNow web services based on ServiceNow objects which can be consumed by other IT systems
Outstanding I like working for Vsoft I just want a permanent job to utilize many of my un-used skill sets and newly acquired skill sets
Pros
flexability
Cons
No and FTE
Management is blind to the overall well-being and happiness of its employees. If there is a problem, it will be ignored until people stop complaining about it. They refuse to spend money on resources that any real staffing firm would provide its employees without question. The "leadership team" is greedy and will squeeze every cent out of employees without giving back. Compared to competitors, pay at V-Soft is very low. Opportunity for advancement is absent. You may get a new title but very rarely are employees actually promoted. There is a lot of potential with the support of an offshore recruiting team, but more often than not, some sort of breakdown in communication between U.S. and India teams leads to unsatisfied candidates, clients, and employees.
Please stay away from this company.. They exploit people..
Pros
nothing
Cons
marketing false resume, sending unexperiencedpeople to the clients