V Digital Services Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
2.5Job Security & Advancement
So much more than a job...
Content Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2018
Not your typical agency! There is a real culture here, where everyone feels like family, and you start to appreciate relationships over many other job factors. It's the kind of place where everyone has your back. It can get a bit chaotic at times, which usually comes with the fluxes in workload, but we work hard. You must be a self-starter and self-motivator to do well at this company. No one is going to hold your hand, but at the same time, no one is going to handcuff you either. We celebrate our wins together and learn from our mistakes. It's not perfect, but it's exciting to see how each team member can make an impact and make the company better.
Pros
The work environment is flexible without all the red tape of some other workplaces.
Cons
Fast moving industry, it takes a lot to keep up. Creative is subjective, so must have thick skin to be in the creative industry.
Great people, great clients, great agency!
Director of SEO (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2018
I really enjoy working here.

I get to work with an incredibly talented team of SEO folks that are a blast to work with.

It's different than other agencies I've worked in, but I really dig it!

From conversations with other folks that have been here longer than me, it sounds like things have really improved over the last year in terms of work/life balance, company culture, and overall workplace satisfaction.

That reflects well on leadership's commitment to evolving the agency that they've listened to feedback from employees & past employees and initiated improvements.

Thanks to everyone who has helped make it the agency it is today, for folks like me!
Pros
talented team, friendly people, professional leadership, commitment to excellent service & value for customers (love that), super cool building
Cons
seating (we need more desks in our area!), only a few places to get lunch with-in walking distance
Callous, Soulless & Devoid of any values
Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 8, 2018
I strongly wish I had never worked for this company. While most of the general workforce are decent people, members of the upper management is one of- if not the worst I have ever witnessed.

Absolutely and entirely caught up in the corporate egotism, without any real frame of reference for the value (or lack-thereof) they provide. They will ruin your life if you let them. Do not give them anything more of yourself than what's required for work, as they will excavate your livelihood.
Self sufficient workplace
Digital Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 19, 2018
The company is great, the work they do is fantastic, but it is definitely a place where you are having to be self-sufficient and working on your own without direction. The department manager doesn't help you with your job as she doesn't do any of the tasks you do.
Not worth it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 18, 2017
Their attrition is horrible and the executive level have very minimal appreciation for the digital staff because they lack empowerment, trust and knowledge of how true digital works and thus the culture is fear driven.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at V Digital Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8