V3 Electric
Happiness rating is 67 out of 100

V3 Electric Employee Reviews

United States181 reviews

Great start

Lots of potential with minimal requirements for entry, commission structure makes pay less stable and very sink or swim but massive opportunity for growth

Pros

Great pay scale

Cons

Instability

Good Company Culture

Most employees are ready to jump in and help out when help is needed. People are very cooperative and supportive of each other and it has made going through the learning curve very easy to handle.

V3 Electric insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction

Great opportunity for personal and career growth

Starting at V3, I didn't have too much experience in an office environment, and certainly less experience with anything involving solar. As soon as I got here, there were teams that were very ready to help me with any questions that I had as well as management that were open to help with training or fill in the blanks of what I knew. Through working directly with my managers, I was able to find good opportunities for me to advance within the company and learn many skills when it comes to interacting with a team and getting larger projects complete. Like any workplace, it can get busy sometimes, but it becomes easier knowing that you have a network to support and help you with any challenging tasks.

Exciting and Challenging Environment that stands out from the rest

V3 has stood out for me in a lot of ways. They have a culture focused on personal development with all the tools available to do so. The work and environment can be very challenging but rewarding. I feel like I get to make a big contribution each day that I come in.

Productive Company with a great culture

Great company culture with what seems like lots of opportunity to move up. Free snacks are nice too. They offer company parties for most holidays too with free giveaways of company clothing and other items

Good place to start in the solar industry. management is willing to work with you and find a path to the job that suits you

Performing all kinds of maintenance and repairs to customers homes.Learned all the working components of grid tied solar systems and the design that goes with them.Most of management is great, willing to work with you, and offers paths toward what your goals are.Workplace culture is okay, sometimes the quality of work and training isn't the best.Hardest part of the job was mostly dealing with communication issues created by sales or the customer service department.

Great opportunity

Awesome place to work. This company will take you far in life whether you work for them for days or years. They instill values that you will use in every aspect of life. The management cares and will help you succeed at your job if you put in the work.

Pros

Great culture, quick growth with results

Cons

Not a job for someone who is lazy and wants a normal 8-5 job. Need to challenge yourself

It’s okay

Working here is okay, but it can feel like a cult sometimes, you are expected to read sales books in your time off but can’t read them during work. They also expect you to feel personally responsible for the success and failures of the company

Pros

Snacks

Cons

No time for breaks except lunch, cult environment

Drama

If drama had a job it be that. No one knows how to truly work together. Theres always one team working against another and its not like a regular company competition. People talk a lot of smack about each other in a unprofessional and try to sabotage one another and just to get the other in trouble.

Pros

Not everyone is toxic

Cons

People think little of you

Fun job, awful pay

This would be an cool job if they actually paid you what you deserve. Its challenging work and almost everyone is underpaid. Managers are nice and the environment is comfortable though.

Cons

Bad pay

Great place to work, but need more pay

Place was great to work for, upper management are accessible and helpful. mid level managers are also great. All in All in is a great place to work, but the pay is not the best.

Pros

great staff, great people, lots of support

Cons

pay

Chill but below average compensation

People were chill and helpful but the pay rate was way below the average for industry standards. Turnover is quite high and they want employees to read books on their off time.

Pros

Snacks, Friendly People

Cons

Pay rate

Lots of hours, non-competitive pay

Since I've been hired I worked partway up the ladder as far as positions go. And all ive noticed is that the management only seems to care about people up until you can’t impress them. I like to think i do great work and take pride in it but after the first few good experiences with me they kept giving me harder and harder jobs with more and more expectations till i got super burned out and then they wonder why people decide to quit or take other jobs. They only give small raises on promotion (sometimes not) and the pay is not competitive at all. I’d say most positions at V3 pay $3-$5/hr below the same positions at other similar companies. Usually 50-60 hour weeks which is good unless you have an actual life. They say they offer training but its garbage and then they expect you to know everything. I will give them the fact that they do hire on no experience for install positions, but everything after the basic training you just have to figure out. I here to get experience and hopefully take it somewhere that appreciates the work I do.ps. Awesome snaks tho

Pros

Entry level, snacks, some room for advancement

Cons

Non-competitive pay, selfish management, little to no training.

Easy job

Everyone is nice in the customer service area. Manger is always there to help even when he’s sick at home will make sure everyone is good and taken care of. They even provide snacks in the break room so we are energized.

Pros

Lunches, work ethic

Cons

Super poor pay for how much work

Great company with high energy

I would have stayed working for v3 if I was making money because the energy in the office is great, but your not aloud to close deals when you start and the team lead continuously skipped my appointments so I never made any money and ended up going broke. I set solid appointments and when he skipped them he would tell me to "make them feel like a dumb*** so they dont miss the next one" even tho he was the one skipping the appointments and it made me look bad on a few different occasions. If you get put on the right team and you have a knack for the work you'll do great and advance quickly but I just got unlucky and had a team lead that didnt care about my deals so despite my ability to perform I couldn't advance or make any money.

Pros

Good energy and good people

Cons

If deals dont close you dont make money

Work hard = Success

At V3 you can expect to work hard, probably harder than you have ever worked in your entire life. But you can also expect to be rewarded for that work, rewarded more than you can even imagine. V3 has the culture that can pick you up when you are down and help fuel your drive to be better, not just better in your career but a better person. They have systems in place to help you reach physical, mental and financial goals you have only dreamt of. There’s no limit on what one can be at V3.

Pros

You decide what your time is worth.

Cons

For those who are lazy and unmotivated in life, this job will be too much work for you.

Great place to work!

V3 really focuses on personal and professional growth and development. It is definitely a challenging place to work, especially in the beginning because there is so much to know, but everyone is always more than willing to help. Everyone here is amazing and cooperation and communication is highly emphasized. The culture is fantastic and management is very responsive and involved. This is definitely not a clock-in, clock-out job, but if you're looking for growth and a challenge, and you value work environment, V3 is definitely a good option.

Pros

Free lunches, snacks, and coffee; management is excellent; good culture and work environment

Cons

Low starting pay; very limited PTO

Fulfilling Work and Hard-Working Individuals

V3 Electric is a great place to work. You are surrounded by hard-working individuals who are all working towards a common goal. The work is challenging but very fulfilling. V3 values the individual not just what they can offer. There is an emphasis on growth through book clubs and personal development conversations.

Pros

Growth Culture, Opportunity, Strong Mission, Snacks, Book Club

Unlimited opportunity in well positioned company

Solar sales takes effort and time. If it was easy everyone would succeed but not all who try will. However anyone who is coachable, willing to work hard and is not easily discouraged can find some success here. For those willing to extend themselves beyond a typical success framework, there is no limit to what you can achieve here except those limits you impose upon yourself.Do work here:If you truly enjoy meeting new people face to face on a daily basis, come across as both likable and trustworthy, are coachable and willing to try new communication styles both verbal and non-verbal, and open-minded enough to receive constructive criticism from peers and managers as you absorb time-tested sales techniques that get results.If you like the flexibility to set your own schedule, but willing to commit time and engage meaningfully in training activities that will make you better at your craft.Want a ground floor opportunity in a dynamic company uniquely positioned in a rapidly growing industry changing the utility business one rooftop at a time.Solar energy done right is the motto here. It's a unique value proposition that offers the consumer real choice and lower utility costs via a renewable energy alternative. Each successful installation helps us solidify our position as a renewable energy utility provider serving our installed customer base sustainably and profitably with fairer pricing, greater transparency, and better service than anyone else.Don't work here:If you want a salary job and a safety net and are resistant to change.If you don't like outdoor work -

Pros

Unlimited earning potential in a relevant and important role

Cons

No salary no guarantees no safety net

Exceptional Management

Extremely valuable lessons in professional and personal development. You will form some of the best relationships at this company, as everyone involved in the process truly cares in ensuring your success with ample support.

This is an amazing place to work

The job is not easy, however if you put in the time and the work you will be amazed by the results. This is an independent duty, so if your not a self starter or do not have the discipline to do what needs to be done, You will struggle. Management is amazing, they are always there to assist you in any way they can. Great team building events are conducted on a daily basis to help you improve your craft, to help you become more confident in what you are doing. Overall I am glad I was given the opportunity to work here, I have seen great success, because I put in the work, have a vision, and go outside the box to better myself.

Pros

Great Team, Great Management, Great Pay

Cons

Daily Toll Fees

Common questions about V3 Electric

Answered by current and former employees at V3 Electric

Ask a question about working or interviewing at V3 Electric. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits