V3 Transportation Employee Reviews

Amazing
Dispatcher/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Seville, OHMay 8, 2018
Currently a dispatcher at V3 and love it! The owners are amazing people and so are all the office folks. I can see myself working here till V3 or I is no longer.
Pros
Great owner. Great pay. Works with you
Cons
Cant name any
You are in control of your earning potential
DRIVER (INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR) (Former Employee) –  Seville, OHApril 29, 2018
As a relatively new company, V3 Transportation will soon be one of the leaders in the expedited freight industry. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their drivers are taken care of out on the road!
load pros, try'd to keep you running
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Seville, OHJanuary 4, 2018
My wife and I enjoyed working for V3 Transportation as a driving team. V3 worked very hard to keep us running when loads were available. The whole office of trip coordinators did a wonderful job.
Pros
on down time (if at base) there was showers and clothes washer and dryer available to use.
Cons
away from the family to much
Transporter
Bulk Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Seville, OHJune 7, 2017
Deliver loads to companies, send in BOL. I have driven to many different states... and followed all laws in other states. Preform pre/post trips on vehicle.
good place to work
Expediter (Former Employee) –  Seville, OHMay 2, 2017
It was a good experice. Coming from the tractor trailor world I expected it to be different. I didnt mind being paid a percentage of the load opposed to being paid cpm. The downside to expediting is the sitting in a city for days at a time. Dispatch was good but sometimes there was no communication between them but they did the best they could. The other downside was working for an owner operator there were no benefits and the 1099 form .
Pros
Traveling, New Truck
Cons
Unwanted downtime, small low paying loads
Unprofessional
Owner and Operator (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 30, 2016
This company has no positives if I could I would have given them a zero on their ratings. They don't even deserve a score but I am trying to prevent someone from making the same terrible mistake I did. From the first day at work I knew they were gonna be a company with no future. The bathrooms were disgusting and the managers were rude to say the least. The orientation class lasted 2 days and you learn nothing about anything. They are pro friendships and if they don't like you or you don't know someone up high you get left out of Everything!!! They are rude and unorganized.
Pros
Not 1
Cons
Pay is below average, attitudes
poor
Driver (Former Employee) –  Seville, OHOctober 26, 2016
very poor management, very unfair for some drivers if they don't like you, you will not get any runs if a small run comes across that doesn't pay anything then you will get that one. it seems you have to be with the right fleet owner or you will be starved out and forced to quit. others get great runs and make good money.
Pros
n/a
Cons
back stabbing
Nice people to new not enough customers
Owner Operator Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHJuly 28, 2015
V3 was a nice company with good people. Unfortunately we were not able to get the long runs we needed in order to pay our bills. We would sit for days in a location without a run. This is why we decided to move on.
Pros
Paid our tolls
Cons
Runs too short and not enough
Newer company on the rise.
Independent Contractor/Driver (Former Employee) –  Brunswick OhioJune 23, 2014
Expedited delivery services. Company employees are more than helpful to the drivers.
Start up Business
Customer Service Dispatcher/ AR (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHApril 10, 2014
Was not able to provide training as agreed upon hire.
I spent most of my time answering phones and tracking down missing paperwork for invoicing.
Pros
Great working with customers and drivers
Cons
Was not able to learn system due to lack of employees to train