VAC Employee Reviews

Challenging, Fun, Unexpected behavior from students
Inclusion Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJuly 9, 2018
After working for this particular ISD, I have learned that it is important to have patience, as well as working with different personalities. Also it is important to be able to communicate in many different ways, whether it be with students or administration within the school
good company to work for
Water Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Dry Tavern, PAJune 13, 2018
good company to work for. I no longer work for this company and do not wish to participate in this mandatory review of the company. but thanks for including me.
Productive and great learning experience
SR BSA/Integratin Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 7, 2017
As a system that was designed from scratch it required a lot of structure and creativity at the same time. I learned to manage the fine lines between creative solutions and most effective ones. Coordinating the requirements for various controls (State and Federal) and ensuring the data quality with the features presented by the solution on daily basis was the most challenging and existing part of my job.
Wonderful work environment.
Administration Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VA 23502June 13, 2016
This was my first challenging position. I answered phone calls, handled large weekly deposits from union fees paid to the various unions. I would seperate out their portion and pay the unions through checks. I manually kept our ledgers, since we only used a word processor to type up any new contracts.
Pros
Wonderful Christmas dinners in Williamsburg
Cons
Eventually became part time position when I was in need of a full time position.
Very great place to work with very respectable people.
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 8, 2015
Typical day at work requires lifting heavy objects, coordinating with the work team, and using heavy duty equipment. It also requires you to adapt with the ever changing situation in the H/VAC business, the co workers were great, and the hardest part of the job would have to be the heat that you have to work in. However the best part would have to be the great pay check that you get at the end of the day, because no matter how grueling and hard the work was that day, the pay check always did compensate for it.
Pros
Pay, good work.
Cons
Heat, not always steady.
Productive work place, fast paced but relaxed atmosphere
Lead Customer Service Representative, Trainer (Former Employee) –  Middletown, NYSeptember 15, 2015
Training new employees, Customer Relations, Spread Sheets, Data Entry, Monitoring Calls, Training Notices,
Bi-Lingual/French
Pros
Fast paced fun environment
Cons
no healthcare
Wonderful Experience
Data & Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2015
Good company to work for I remember one day it was extremely busy customers were really frustrated but some how we all assisted them and got everything done on time.
Hard job
Associate, Enersys Energy Products (Former Employee) –  Warrensburg, MOOctober 17, 2013
Making batteries, assembling them and shipping them out to the customers. The people there were great to work with and the company good.
Care for children and families is paramount
Education Instruction Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rutland, VTJuly 2, 2013
Great place to work for those who care about families and children. Of course, this is a non-profit, so salary is commensurate.
Pros
Kids and families come first
Cons
Wages on the low-side
No room for advancing
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXApril 20, 2012
Company was being dressed up to sell when I joined.
Spent days on the phone finding new clients.
I learned about the industry
Most enjoyable part of job was the team I worked with and my immediate supervisor
Pros
worked with a great team
Cons
healthcare