Reviews have been happening once per year for two years (before that, there was nothing). The first year, raises were okay 5-10% (which still did not bring the average pay close to being competitive), but last year, most people saw 0-2% raises, which could mean as little as a $20 increase per month. It was ridiculous and insulting to say the least. If fair compensation is important to you, keep looking.
Never. 2.5 years and zero raises.
Stellar review. 1% raise. This company does not value its employees and loves to throw around the term "Market Rate". If you don't mind watching new hires making more than you. Followed by your bosses being unwilling or unable to fight for you. Then this is your place.
The promise is always there. The reality is that it rarely happens.
Not unless management decides you do which is unfair because where I was at it was all about favorites. I was there busting my butt and doing an above average job according to my scores for 2 and a half years and when my direct supervisor tried talking to the general manager several times about getting me a raise for my efforts he simply ignored her and refused to acknowledge her requests because I wasn't a suck up like some of the other employees that moved up in the ranks over very short periods of time and half of them weren't even qualified or that good at their jobs.
Do you count 2% as a raise? If so, every year.
I never got a raise in 2 years.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vacasa a better place to work?18 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Vacasa?15 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Vacasa about how to improve it?14 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Vacasa?7 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Vacasa? How many vacation days do you get per year?7 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Vacasa?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Vacasa?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Vacasa?5 people answered
- Wondering if you can work with a team or partner to get trained.5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Vacasa?4 people answered