Phone interviews, 3 I've had 2 so far.
First I did a telephone interview where the basics were covered. They sent a short test relating to the position. An onsite interview was scheduled and completed via webcam.
Started out with an email from a recruiter, followed by phone call with pre screen questions, some documents signed online via docu-sign, followed by a phone call to set up a meeting with the GM.
I had a phone interview with human resources followed by a video chat with the hiring manager.
Super easy, they ask 3 or 4 simple questions. Then they offer you the job right on and say you’re a good fit.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vacasa a better place to work?21 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Vacasa?15 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Vacasa about how to improve it?14 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Vacasa?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Vacasa?7 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Vacasa? How many vacation days do you get per year?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Vacasa?7 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Vacasa?6 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Vacasa?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Vacasa?5 people answered