Nope they don't train you at all
Answered June 3, 2019 - Housekeeper (Current Employee) - Big Bear City, CA
Training is minimal at best
Answered July 26, 2018 - Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Brian Head, UT
You'll never ever ever be trained. Nobody gets training. That would require communication.
Answered January 21, 2018
There is no training.
Answered August 13, 2017
Training will be dificult. My manager would not even meet in person with me during the hiring process.
Answered October 11, 2016
- How would you describe the pace of work at Vacasa?13 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Vacasa about how to improve it?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vacasa a better place to work?8 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Vacasa? How many vacation days do you get per year?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Vacasa?7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Vacasa?4 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Vacasa?4 people answered
- Does Vacasa drug test3 people answered
- Can an employee bring a friend to help clean3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Vacasa?3 people answered