Vacasa Employee Reviews for Cleaner
United States7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 282 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Absolute trash company. I was hired over the winter, I was trained and I was only called in to clean 1 house in over 8 months. I did not get paid for the work I did do until 4 or 5 months after the fact when I had to repeatedly complain to my manager and the financial department. I was "fired" recently because I was not willing to drop everything I was doing and drive 30 miles to show my manager my photo ID. Which they already had on file. They will hire you and screw you over.
Everything. 0 Hours, Horrible managment, refuse to pay you unless you fight with them over it.
For over 4 months not one person from Vacasa provided any supplies to our company for Cleaning their Vacation Rental Units. We supplied our on products. We did not provide the brown Gift bag they show to Clients. Super Disorganized, Super Frustrating, as not one person seemed to care. Even after calling their HQ in Oregon and made complaint after complaint. So, this company has grown so big...that you business investment is not getting the attention, care and more you pay this company for. Home Owners BEWARE....Florida.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vacasa?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vacasa. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 282 reviews
Ratings by category
67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men
67%would recommend to other women
Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.
Questions about Vacasa
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vacasa a better place to work?21 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Vacasa?15 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Vacasa about how to improve it?14 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Vacasa?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Vacasa?7 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Vacasa? How many vacation days do you get per year?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Vacasa?7 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Vacasa?6 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Vacasa?6 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Vacasa?5 people answered
See all questions and answers
Vacasa Reviews by Job Title
Career recommendations for Cleaner
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Explore related careers in US