Vacasa
53Below average

Vacasa Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner7 reviews
United States7 reviews
Not much room for advancement. Seems like a decent place to be until other opportunities arise. On several occasions had to pay for supplies out of pocket & never get reimbursed. Had to pay tolls out of pocket also.
A good hard working crew. I love the manager. There are lots of amazing structures that are offered to get cleaned during this job and you can work at your own pace as long as it’s not inefficient
Absolute trash company. I was hired over the winter, I was trained and I was only called in to clean 1 house in over 8 months. I did not get paid for the work I did do until 4 or 5 months after the fact when I had to repeatedly complain to my manager and the financial department. I was "fired" recently because I was not willing to drop everything I was doing and drive 30 miles to show my manager my photo ID. Which they already had on file. They will hire you and screw you over.
Pros
Nothing really.
Cons
Everything. 0 Hours, Horrible managment, refuse to pay you unless you fight with them over it.
Lack of communication amongst managers caused problems amongst cleaners. The clock in system sucks and also a lack of parking in most locations . .
Pros
Working alone
Cons
No stability
For over 4 months not one person from Vacasa provided any supplies to our company for Cleaning their Vacation Rental Units. We supplied our on products. We did not provide the brown Gift bag they show to Clients. Super Disorganized, Super Frustrating, as not one person seemed to care. Even after calling their HQ in Oregon and made complaint after complaint. So, this company has grown so big...that you business investment is not getting the attention, care and more you pay this company for. Home Owners BEWARE....Florida.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
People are friendly staff is phenomenal. They are very helpful and understanding. Super sweet staff and management. The pay is beyond minimum wage. The views are beautiful
Lol did not respond to homes issues. Contractors were the outcasts. Horrible management. Pay was very inconsistent. Was left for 3 months without pay.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vacasa?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vacasa. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.5
2.6
2.9
Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Career recommendations for Cleaner
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more