Vail Resorts Employee Review

View all Vail Resorts reviews

Dream Job!
Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, COOctober 19, 2013
The possibilities are endless with this company! Generally generous compensation and ability for rapid promotion. Company is growing and Vail Resorts has numerous locations so relatively easy to get a job and move around. Can't beat the perks of a free ski pass for some of the world's top resorts, and for their summer fun park! Discounts on gear and food too! People are very friendly and fun to work with. Great environment and opportunity to learn new skills from their company-sponsored training centers.
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Must be available through peak season which includes holidays.

Other Vail Resorts Employee Reviews

Unique workplace
Grooming Analyst (Current Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAJune 18, 2018
Working for vail resorts really depends on your boss. Some resorts have tons of fun and awesome staff. Others have horrible bosses that are no fun (at least in the corporate world). You get a ski pass and if you have a cool boss you get to ski whenever. But if your boss sucks then good luck trying to get out to ski.
Productive workplace
Mountain Ops (Current Employee) –  Breckenridge, COJune 18, 2018
I love working for Vail Resorts. I have great managers that care about my success in the workplace. I hope to continue working for them in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vail Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.8

2.9Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight