Valencia College Employee Review

View all Valencia College reviews

Valencia is a great place to work
Technical Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 24, 2013
If your lucky enough to get into the right department Valencia is a great place to work. However I would avoid the Admission Department. It is full of horrible office politics and they have the worst management team on the entire campus. I loved my job, I loved my co workers and there really wasn't a hard part of the job except for bad management and disgusting favoritism the displayed blatantly and in your face. It's a shame a great company has such bad leaders all in one department.
Pros
Long Holiday vacation, great benefits, great working hours
Cons
Poor management in ADMISSION from the coordinators to the Directors.

Other Valencia College Employee Reviews

Stressful place.
Curriculum Assistant/Math Tutor/Learning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJune 14, 2018
No advancement in workplace.
Low hours, not enough pay.
Hardest part was having to work with rude people.
Management did not listen to you.
Only cared about those with seniority.
Great Work Environment
CAMPUS TECHNICIAN SUPPORT SPECIALIST II (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 10, 2018
Working at Valencia allowed me to gain experience in the IT field, both as a Field Technician and Remote Support. Technology is an ever growing field and people will need help; learning the new the technology and how it is used, or simply troubleshooting the tech that isn't working.

I thoroughly enjoyed working as technician at Valencia because I was able to further develop my own critical thinking on how to resolve issues quickly and efficiently. The managers of Valencia East Campus are wonderful people and will work with you on hours and scheduling. The managers are easy to talk to about problems regarding any issues in the workspace/environment. They are always ready to help, along with the full time staff of ITs.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Limited Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valencia College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.1Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight