Valet Living Culture reviews

Great Company!!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 15, 2019
Executive Management puts forth great effort to create a culture that works for all. Pay and benefits are decent and the job is demanding but easily managed if you are self motivated and good at working independently.

The company prides itself about promoting from within and I have witnessed many associates becoming promoted.

The workload is manageable if you have self-discipline and the ability to work independently. The company provides many training opportunities to better one-self. There are times, just like any business, where it can become stressful, but overall I am happy with my decision to work for this company and my personal goal is to advance in my new career!
Pros
Company Vehicle for Work, Remote Work, Meeting New People, Decent Pay and Benefits. Knowledgeable (Down to Earth) Management
Cons
Stressful Conditions (at times). Some Corporate Bureaucracy to Navigate.
March 4, 2019

We are very gracious for the excellent review! It is great to read all of the incredible things you have to say about your time with Valet Living. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Great place
service valet (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 11, 2019
Great place to work for extra money, solo work, great way to stay in shape, great way to meet people, great way to maintain a high work ethic, wish it was cooler out
Pros
night
Cons
hot in AZ
January 14, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share a review and 5 star rating! We're happy to hear that you are having a positive experience. You mention so many great things about working as a Service Valet - we wish we could control the weather for our associates too!!!

Great Part Time Opportunity!
Service Valet (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 7, 2018
If you're looking to get a good workout in. Putting some extra cash in your pocket while doing so, then this a perfect job for you. It is Part time and you won't put in that many hours, however the Company really cares about their employees. Management is trained very well to provide Service Valets with proper training to get the job done. Kudos to Valet Living for providing such a great service to their clients.
Pros
Flexible night time schedule. Great work culture. Company cares for their employees.
Cons
None.
November 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email me at antonio.fiorentino@valetliving.com

Excellent workplace
Service Valet (Current Employee) –  Gastonia, NCOctober 29, 2018
I am currently a service valet at Loray Lofts in Gastonia.. I absolutely LOVE working there the residents there are WONDERFUL!!! They make it really enjoyable to come to work...
November 12, 2018

love
Valet Waste (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 28, 2018
this is a great place to work. no complaints. it just wsnt for me and the people werent great. good hours. good ppay. it was hardsome days. like amywhere.
May 8, 2018

Thank you for writing this review. I'm impressed that you took the time as a former associate to write it, so thanks again! We wish you the best of luck in your new gig!

Amazing culture and people
Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 23, 2018
The workplace culture is what truly separates this company from the rest. Fast paced, growing company with strong vision for future and investment in its associates. You'll have the opportunity to work on a variety of initiatives or projects and as the company grows, associates benefit through career advancement opportunities as there is a focus on promoting from within. If you are looking for a job that provides status quo, this isn't the place for you.
Pros
Highly competitive benefits, culture, people, strong pay/compensation model
Cons
As with most high growth companies, growing pains with systems support/technology
February 28, 2018

Part time
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 29, 2017
Part time job that's great to work for to add extra income. Its in a secure building, management is very understanding and helpful..overall great company!
Fast paced, growing company!
Public Relations and Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 1, 2017
Valet Waste is a fast paced quickly growing company where all of the associates are self-motivated and very independent. The company culture and executive leadership is unparalleled.
Pros
A lot of growth opportunity
It's been so wonderful!
Operations Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 4, 2017
I've only been with this company a month, but it's been so wonderful! Everyone is so helpful and positive, I truly love it!
Pros
Positive work environment, helpful and supportive employees
Great Company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 12, 2014
I have been working with the Valet Waste team for about a year now and they have been great. Everyone is extremely helpful and professional. It is a great atmosphere and is a growing company with great possibilities.
Pros
The people, management, and future