Valiant Integrated Services Employee Reviews

Stay away
Maintainer (Current Employee) –  Ft. Riley North, KSFebruary 15, 2019
Valiant's human resources is like Big Foot. I have heard it exist but have no evidence to back that claim.
They never answer questions regarding benefits. After moths of signing on a high deductible health plan the HSA is not set up. Vacation and sick days are all screwed up. And the company has no clue how to man the site for proper function.
Upper management is always clueless or reluctant to share the info we need. The health benefits also suck and leave you either with a very high deductible or take half your paycheck.
I have a family depending on me and I am not a quitter so i have to stick with them. But I can not in good conscience recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Pay is reasonable.
Cons
Hr, payroll, Management, Benefits.
Great job location
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Goldsboro, NCJanuary 29, 2019
Enjoyable workplace with lots of benefits and super nice customer
clientele. Very poor supervision and management! The United States
Air Force 4th Fighter Wing deserves nothing but the best Support.
Pros
work atmosfere and benifits
Cons
management
Odd style defense contractor, lots of politics, NO benefits.
COB roleplay (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJanuary 14, 2019
Lots of politics. Need to be well connected to move forward otherwise you'll stop at a brick wall. Vacation time is non existent. No bonuses and raises. No benefits and absolutely no retirement plan. The only Veteran preference is given to upper level management. Not at all Veteran friendly towards mid level and lower personnel. This very ODD for a defense contractor!
Pros
Only one and that is helping to train soldiers.
Cons
Read reviews, numerous cons
Good job if looking for stable position.
TRAINING ANALYSIS FACILITY (TAF) SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAJanuary 10, 2019
Valiant is a great place to work at for someone that has a secret clearance and a military background. Weeks are long but you work 3 weeks and have a week off. Rotating shifts depending on which office you work in.
Pros
Stable job
Cons
Rotating shifts and works weekends
Amazingly special culture...exceptional leadership
Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJanuary 9, 2019
In this industry, Valiant is an emerging super power, bent on maintaining a true client & people facing culture...notice the gifted leaders leaving established corporations to join this team.

Very grateful to be here!
Pros
Leadership & Culture
Cons
Tbd
Broken Management - Employees 1 Month Without Pay
Computer Engineer (Former Employee) –  VirginiaDecember 27, 2018
The transition stemming from Valiant's acquisition of Cubic Global Defense has been extremely rocky. The new fiscal year began October 1st and since Valiant can't seem to get their IT transitions under control they are not cutting paychecks in the proper amounts to their employees and they wouldn't give a date as to when full paychecks will be disbursed or whether any backpay would occur. Luckily, we were paid after one whole month of not being paid... They are extremely lucky that the 7,800 people they acquired with the purchase of Cubic haven't already jumped ship. In addition, our medical benefits premiums have doubled, equating to a roughly $5,000+ paycut for legacy employees. As soon as I finally received all the backpay that was due to me, I immediately accepted a position with another company whom I feel confident will pay me on time.
N/a
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kingstowne, VADecember 9, 2018
Flexible work hours, as long as you get your work accomplished. Managers do not fully understand the complexities of the job as a result of working for a different client.
Just started
Counterintelligence Analyst (Current Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 2, 2018
I just started working with the company so I dont have a lot to say about the company so far my pay has been screwed up twice because the moved to a new pay system
Not bad
Training and Analysis Feedback Facility Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Irwin, CAOctober 25, 2018
The main drawback to Valiant is that it is a government contract, meaning that every few years (depending on length of contract) there is no job security. We just went through contract negotiations and there was no guarantee we would be employed by the end of the month. Finally we were notified we would be keeping our jobs but that they are going to completely redo the terms of employment meaning less hours and pay.
Competitve, but enjoyable and slow to compensate
Planner (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 18, 2018
Working for Valiant is one that is non-stressful but competitive. Management is eager to help, and the work place culture is easy going. The hardest part of the job is understanding the roles and responsibilities of those that work around you. The most enjoyable is the comradery of the team, it make one feel part of the team
Pros
Management is flexible to personal situations that arise.
Cons
Administrative HR assistance is lacking.
Awesome leadership and spectacular place to become knowledgeable!
People Operations (Current Employee) –  Hopkisville, KYSeptember 28, 2018
I am a current employee at Valiant, and I love the work that I get to do here. I have awesome coworkers, managers and leadership within my team and organization. There are always opportunities to grow and build your skills here. I have enjoyed every minute of my job here, even with the challenges that have come across my desk. If you are looking for your next opportunity, you've found it. We'd love to have you here at Valiant!
Pros
Company Culture, Room for growth
Amazing place to learn and grow
People Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VASeptember 25, 2018
I've been with the company for only a few months and honestly wish I would have found them sooner. I have an amazing boss, who ensures I'm engaged and learning. My team has also been amazing at bringing me up to speed. Everyone is very collaborative and open to ideas on how best to complete an item. Each team member has core duties and then we help each other out with the projects needed to be completed. I've been working on a number of projects since my arrival and have become the SME on certain items. It's great to know that your knowledge and skills are not only being put to good use, but are recognized and appreciated. I don't think I've had a single day that I was not Thanked and/or told that I was Amazing, a Rock Star, Incredible, and other terms of encouragement. This was new to me, but it really makes you want to work that much harder, as you know that you are making a difference in the company.

Valiant is in the process of completing a few mergers/acquisitions, which can be taxing on a company. However, I feel leadership is driving the company in a great direction. The leadership team are considerate of the different cultures and ways things have been done previously in each organization they have acquired.

I honestly could not say enough good things about the company and the team of individuals that I'm privileged to work for and work with.
Pros
Leadership, Learning Environment, Collaborate, Great Pay, Good Benefits
Cons
Great company and outstanding leadership
Manager (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VASeptember 24, 2018
I have worked at Valiant for about a year and extremely happy with the company and management as a whole. Upper-level management is very open and willing to discuss employee concerns and problems.

During my time here, I have seen a lot of new talent come through the door that has made Valiant a better company. Because the company is growing, there have been some people who have also left because they were not the right fit for the company. Those who are still here have the right drive, dedication, and attentional to detail that is required at Valiant.
Pros
Hard work is rewarded
Cons
A new company that is still going through growing pains
Great place to work!
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VASeptember 24, 2018
Great place to work! Senior leadership values what the rest of the team contributes. Flexible family-friendly work environment. There are still some issues to work out as the company grows, but overall a positive experience working for Valiant.
Collaborative & Excellent Workplace!
People Operations (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYSeptember 24, 2018
I have enjoyed my career at Valiant since Day 1. Everyone is incredibly inclusive and approachable! Teamwork makes the dream work = company culture. I love the team I work with, and the management I work for. There's plenty of paid time off and paid holidays to promote a work/life balance. If you're considering applying for a position at Valiant, think no more! We'd love to have you!
Pros
Company Culture, Work/Life Balance
Questionable Ethics
Worker (Former Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 30, 2018
After assuming control of a local office Valiant replaced the human resources department and most employees with 10 years or more service.
Supervisors are not given all the information they need. There is no loyalty to the workforce.
Pros
Pay is through ADP
Cons
Questionable Ethics
It's all about the money
Worker (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAAugust 28, 2018
No one has your back here. Managers can run all over you and drive you into the ground. If your manager is the worst human being you've ever met, screws up all the time, puts down their employees and yells at them every chance they get, they will get raises, bonuses and a pat on the back for a job well done and nothing less. Work schedules are all over the place. You never know what you're going to be working from one day to the next. You may work 14 hours one day, then have to be back in after maybe 7 hours off the clock -- if you're lucky. The typical office environment for some branches is hostile and stressful. Rules within departments change with the wind. Hard to ever know what is right and what is wrong. No bonuses, no raises (outside of DOL), unaffordable healthcare benefits, management has no morals, or the integrity to keep anything discussed between them and the employee private... The list goes on. At the end of the day, the only important thing with this company (or at least the people who represent it here at Fort Polk) is money. They don't care about the employee and they never will.

Aside from that, the job can be very enjoyable. When you're out there in the field or wherever and you're working for the soldier, doing what you can to help ready them for deployment, it's an amazing feeling. That alone is what keeps most of us coming back.
Pros
Overtime (when you can get it)
Cons
Long hours, unreliable schedules, stressful, no raises, no bonuses, being paid less than you should for the job you actually do, management, lack in integrity
Sham Corporation
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 23, 2018
A police-state and war-preparedness corporation, Valiant Integrated Services integrates congressional semi-literacy and war profiteering. A great place to start building paper wealth.
Pros
They pay through ADP
Cons
You'll insult your ethics
Too soon to review
Photographer (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAJuly 27, 2018
I can't say much about Valiant as I've only worked for them for a few months since transitioning from Cubic. All I know is they are a small company and very young.
i want to work for a company which pay me more
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Duhok kurdistanNovember 29, 2017
I'm really excited about my job as an interpreter. I have been collecting alot of experience . And the company that i'm working for is great and i have alot of respect for them.
Pros
open defac free meals
Cons
short breaks, no healthcare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valiant Integrated Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Valiant Integrated Services Reviews by Location