Valiant Integrated Services
73Above average

Valiant Integrated Services Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA8 reviews
For me, the best part of working at Valiant is that I work with like minded people. We all come from very similar backgrounds which allows us to not only work well together but also helps make it very easy to problem solve when events don’t go as planned. We also don’t mind getting together outside of work which is definitely a plus.
I have worked for previous companies that talk to core values but don't really live them every day, at Valiant core values are not only words but the basis in which business is conducted.
The leadership team is building a business that is built on integrity and fierce bravery to ensure our customer (the warfighter) get great service and real value for money.

I love being part of embedding the culture we want to work in, working with a great and diverse group of people that are really solution driven and making it better for not only our customer but our associates every day.

If you are looking for a company where you can really make a difference this is the one for you!
Pros
Teamwork, Opportunities for advancement, Core Values
Cons
Valiant is a fast growing defense services company that is absolutely built on our core values of integrity, innovation and excellence. We are working extremely hard to support our employee associates and our customers. We do Mission Support around the world and live and breathe the work we do for the men and woman who defend our great nation and allies. We work hard, support each other and consistently strive to do better every day - and these are not just words. Since we are growing quickly providing immense opportunity for our associates, we also can be challenged by a few growing pains as we adapt to this new and changing support structure. But we are committed to fixing problems, excellence and being successful. We want this place to be an enjoyable and fun working environment. If you want a great job working with great people, please come and join the Valiant Team. Our culture here is inclusive, positive, upbeat and is supportive of each and every associate.
In this industry, Valiant is an emerging super power, bent on maintaining a true client & people facing culture...notice the gifted leaders leaving established corporations to join this team.

Very grateful to be here!
Pros
Leadership & Culture
Cons
Tbd
I just started working with the company so I dont have a lot to say about the company so far my pay has been screwed up twice because the moved to a new pay system
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I've been with the company for only a few months and honestly wish I would have found them sooner. I have an amazing boss, who ensures I'm engaged and learning. My team has also been amazing at bringing me up to speed. Everyone is very collaborative and open to ideas on how best to complete an item. Each team member has core duties and then we help each other out with the projects needed to be completed. I've been working on a number of projects since my arrival and have become the SME on certain items. It's great to know that your knowledge and skills are not only being put to good use, but are recognized and appreciated. I don't think I've had a single day that I was not Thanked and/or told that I was Amazing, a Rock Star, Incredible, and other terms of encouragement. This was new to me, but it really makes you want to work that much harder, as you know that you are making a difference in the company.

Valiant is in the process of completing a few mergers/acquisitions, which can be taxing on a company. However, I feel leadership is driving the company in a great direction. The leadership team are considerate of the different cultures and ways things have been done previously in each organization they have acquired.

I honestly could not say enough good things about the company and the team of individuals that I'm privileged to work for and work with.
Pros
Leadership, Learning Environment, Collaborate, Great Pay, Good Benefits
Cons
Great place to work! Senior leadership values what the rest of the team contributes. Flexible family-friendly work environment. There are still some issues to work out as the company grows, but overall a positive experience working for Valiant.
I have worked at Valiant for several months and am very satisfied with my position. The management here is approachable, collaborative and provide opportunities to those who work hard.

Given that the company was formed from a number of acquisitions, there appears to have been real respect for the different cultures that are being merged together taking the best from each organization. Some (a very few) people have moved on, or been moved on, but the management team here is focused on strong performance and it is not for everyone.

Work hard, play hard is a good motto here.
Pros
Very energetic company. Strong leadership
Cons
Still a lot of processes being put in place after a series of mergers