Validity Screening Solutions Employee Review

View all Validity Screening Solutions reviews

Great employees
Client Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 10, 2012
Most enjoyable part of the job was my team. They were hard working, dedicated, teachable, honorable.
Pros
employees
Cons
leadership

Other Validity Screening Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Starter Job to Grow With- GOOD BENEFITS
Client Onboarding Specialist (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 26, 2017
Overall I really cannot compliance about Validity. A typical day at work is very relaxed, dont get me wrong- the business aspect is busy. However I am not micromanaged at all. We all really get along, and management is fierce but steady. You never have to question what is expected/required.
Pros
Great Benefits, Amazing Management, Great for Personal Growth
Cons
Slow turnover rates = less advancement opportunities
Really is the best place to work...
Validity Screening Solutions (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 13, 2017
Validilty is one of a kind. The culture here is amazing, and from the top down, it is an all hands on deck mentality. The leadership team recognizes that employees are important, and they put a lot of effort into making this a fun, challenging place to work! Validity offers good benefits - medical, dental, 401K, life insurance, etc. They also have fantastic PTO and other great benefits like a monthly 2 hour lunch, and amazing anniversary perks!!
Pros
Benefits, Pto, culture, atmosphere, leadership