VALiNTRY Services Employee Reviews

Great Company
VP (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 2, 2017
I had a great experience with Valintry. They prepared me for my interview and I did very well as a result.

I learned much about the recruiting process and how it works.
Pros
Great people, always honest
Cons
Staffing Firm
Meaningful work and talented teams!
Sales Vice President (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 1, 2017
I'm excited about the growth of VALiNTRY and the different consulting practices (Application Development, Digital Marketing, and IT Risk, Security, & Compliance) and love that we're working with such a bright group of talented individuals. We're only as good as our people, and it's great to have great people!

I know some of them have told me that they've turned down offers from other companies because they appreciate the culture we've created within the practices and the work we have is meaningful. We're certainly proud of that, and yet still strive to improve wherever we can--we value our people and try to continuously improve.

As a Google Partner, and recent Microsoft Partner, we are looking forward to partnering with other technology companies and helping our clients achieve success.
Pros
Great team, culture, opportunity to really make things happen (innovative atmosphere).
Cons
Our office A/C has had some issues, but I think we have that under control (fingers crossed)
Values Driven Company
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 1, 2017
Valintry is a values-driven company and the values are posted on our company website, as well as the walls of our corporate office. Each employee is expected to live out these values on a daily basis. There is a weekly company-wide conference call where one member of the team gives an example of how the values were lived out. It gives each employee great confidence that no matter what situation comes up, we are given the autonomy to make a decision to help our customers as long as it's based on the values. We don't just talk about it, we live it out each day.

Valintry is a very fun and team-oriented place to work. We work hard towards the success of our company, but we don't sacrifice internal or external relationships to get there..

As we all know, it's the leadership of a company that sets the culture within a company. VALiNTRY's leadership team is second to none, in my opinion. They live their lives with integrity, honesty, sound moral judgment, and truly care about their employees. I love working here and plan to be here for years to come.
Pros
Fantastic culture and management team
Cons
Can't think of any
Great team environment!
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 31, 2017
We all work hard as a team here at VALiNTRY. There's a lot of mutual respect, and we support each other in order help each other succeed, thus making the company succeed.

The recruiting tools at our disposal are top notch and work synergistically, helping us find resources where other firms may not.

Management provides very strong support to its recruiters and makes the work environment very enjoyable.

VALiNTRY is overall a great company and a great place to work!
Pros
Team members, Management support
Cons
Pay/ Salary
I will retire here!
Senior Manager, Finance & Accounting (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 31, 2017
Never in my professional career have I ever worked for such an amazing organization. The leadership team are servant leaders, who support their employees and give them the tools necessary to do their jobs. They recognize and reward employees for their hard work, and continuously make process improvements based on employee feedback.
The culture here is second to none, and that is probably why the turnover is extremely low.
I do not plan on EVER leaving!! :)
Pros
Great culture, wonderful leadership
Cons
None that I can think of at this time!
Living the Values - Growing the Right Way
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLNovember 8, 2016
This is the second time I've worked with the leaders at VALiNTRY. You know that I had a great experience the first time, because I came back to join the team!

Ultimately, we treat each other and our team members / consultants and clients like we would want to be treated. It sounds cliche and simple, but it truly makes a difference. As a result, our own surveys and independent sites like the door made of glass give us glowing feedback.

When faced with a difficult business decision, we review how our decisions reflect on our Values and culture - something I know other companies in consulting and staffing just don't do.

VALiNTRY has recently won a few awards too, recognizing their growth and "Best Places to Work" status. I strongly recommend you give our team a shot.
Pros
Honest Leadership, Strategic Vision, Growth Orientation, Technology Driven Competitive Advantages
Cons
No 401k Match (yet)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VALiNTRY Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9