Valir Health Employee Reviews

Overall time spent there was fine
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 7, 2018
Company and benefits were great. Problems were direct supervisor.
Patients were the best. Coworkers and upper management was also great. Only problem I had was with my direct supervisor, who is no longer employed there
Great rehab, friendly saff.
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 4, 2018
Great place to work, management encourages feedback. Very supportive co-workers, who really care about the patients. Upper management are easily approachable, and are open to dialogue.
Run away!
worker bee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 28, 2018
Owners are micromanagers. Upper management is arrogant and clueless. Co-workers are great, simply because we weather the storms together. High turnover in upper management.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Mmgt by crisis
N/a
Dietary Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 26, 2018
Valir was an great place to work. I loved seeing different people and helping them out made a difference. I enjoyed working with the kitchen staff they were very helpful.
Great benefits and great pay
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 11, 2018
Fun company to work for and lots of opportunity to get involved with charity and help out with events. Very caring of patients and all staff. Very understanding about family
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Stress/ some long hours
Great employee support
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Norman, OKJune 22, 2017
Love working for them they really invest in their employees. They have a wellness program with possible bonus and great benefits. They are very open minddd about advancement and tend to promote from with in the company.
Extremely Positive Atmosphere
Transporation Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 14, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed my brief experience with Valir and would recommend them without hesitation. Management was excellent, co-workers enjoyable to work alongside and our senior clients were a pleasure to get to know. Valir offered excellent benefits which included paid holidays and a fantastic lunch program. I regret leaving this great company. If you are offered a position with Valir, consider yourself very fortunate.
Pros
Great managament and managerial structure, regular staff meetings, friendly (and happy) co-workers, terrific lunch program, enjoyable clients, prompt issue resolution from management, holidays off plus birthday.
Cons
Didn't see a lot of advancement opportunities for drivers. Early mornings.
great place to work
Patient Transportation Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 18, 2016
Great environment great compensation and friendly atmosphere..Attentive to staffs needs and issues in timely fashion care about the overall needs of staff.
great atmosphere
Nurse Consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 10, 2014
The staff is great the facility does so much great things for the community and the staff, the benefits are really good and affordable.
Pros
environment
Cons
nothing
Great company to work for!
Outpatient Physical Therapy Billing (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 6, 2014
Fast paced billing for outpatient clinics, learned how to properly bill claims, work denials and send accounts to collections. Manager was more than willing to help in any way possible. Co-workers always warm and caring which made great teamwork. The hardest part of the job was hearing patients explain why they could not or had not paid their accounts. The most enjoyable part of the job was my work with the collection agenices.
Pros
Great and extremely affordable lunch program
Cons
Not much time for breaks
Very health conscience company.
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 1, 2014
I enjoy working there. It has it's ups and downs like any job, but they are good to their employees.
Overall a good place to work.
Front office/Receptionist/Manager (Former Employee) –  Yukon, OKOctober 12, 2012
Greeting patients, data entry, insurance verification.Putting in all charges for the day. Answering and returning all phone calls. The employees and management t where I worked got along fine. There were times when communication was not good. I enjoyed working for Valir up to the last couple of years.
Pros
learning new medical systems.
Cons
too many managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valir Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2