Valley Case Management

Valley Case Management Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
I work at a construction site screening for Covid. I don't know how long the job will last, but I'm enjoying it while I have it. Low stress, safe, outdoors. Great communication with admin- very responsive to needs. Enjoy the construction company as well- good guys.
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the retail industry with Valley Case Management?If you are looking for an excellent opportunity that will allow you to grow in an exciting work place; look no further.
Excellent place to work, their friendly, caring and helpful with us. Manager are good and dlexible with schedule. Conprehensive with our needs and timely matter helpful.
Very good company to work for, great pay management and owners are awesome this is a self motivated job limited supervision. family oriented flexible scheduling and options to pick up overtime..
Interesting position , Advertised as 26-30 hr per week , only worked 18. Offsite Management is problematic . Employment was interesting and I learned a great deal
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
it was ok but there was no communication between Valley and Dow.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valley Case Management. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3