Valley Family Health Care Employee Reviews

Fun and Educational
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OROctober 3, 2018
This is a great company to work for. The benefits were good and the co-workers were nice and humble. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to advance their knowledge in health care.
Flexible
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Plymouth, IDFebruary 22, 2018
I floated to all six clinics. I found it challenging to learn the style of each clinic setting but for the most part enjoyable staff and doctors to work with and work for.
Nice work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OR, Emmett Idaho, Payette Idaho, Nyssa ORJanuary 22, 2018
Great place to work. Doctors and Nurses are very nice to work with. Every clinics your sent to cover for call in sick nurses are always willing to return the favor.
Pros
Holiday parties, Free drug representative lunches.
Cons
Could be a great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ontario, ORJanuary 9, 2018
I wanted so badly for Valley Family to be my forever job. Sadly, the management is so awful that I just couldn’t see myself making a career there. Your job is not secure regardless of how long you have worked there or how loyal you have been to Valley Family. If you question any of the “administration” they will make your life miserable. You are supposed to be working for the “people” but really it’s a bunch of self absorbed administrators who are making a ton of money off the tax payers and have little to zero concern about the patients. Just goes to show how poor management can ruin a good thing.
Pros
Decent Benefits
Cons
Poor Administration
Just don't do it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Payette, IDDecember 1, 2017
The last all-hands actually featured the CEO attacking employees because they dared say transparency was one of their concerns in a feedback survey. Just sad and small.
Pros
good PTO
Cons
poor leadership
Great PTO and benefits
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Payette, IDNovember 10, 2017
Great PTO and benefits. I worked at night by myself and rarely if ever spoke with any one. Any one I did happen to speak with was very friendly and nice.
Fine place to work
CLINIC COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Payette, IDNovember 9, 2017
I loved my patients and felt great satisfaction caring for them. I enjoyed the staff and workplace atmosphere. The policies and procedures regarding staff were fair.
Pros
Generous lunch breaks
They gave me my start
Medical Records/transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Ontario, OROctober 4, 2016
I got to work with some real wonderful people. The doctors and PAs were great. I was just learning when I started and got a lot of help from everyone. It has been awhile, but I still run into some of the people I worked with and they are the best!! The doctors were very helpful. It was just a fun place to work and I put in many hours there, trying to do my best. I really regretted having to leave because of family issues. They were the best.
Pros
Company parties, get-togethers, the sense of working together as a unit.
Cons
None that I can remember.
great. understanding. of. employees
RMA (Former Employee) –  ValeAugust 6, 2015
i. enjoyed. working. there. coworkers. were. nice. and. understanding. of. personal. circumstances. the. commute. back. and. forth. got. tiring. quick
Fun Work place
CNA PLEB (Current Employee) –  Ontario EmmettJuly 14, 2015
Very flexible and work with my schedule. Friendly co workers and also very great first job to start and learn fast. great providers and they are patient with co workers
Pros
Free Lunces
Cons
work weekends
Productive and fun work enviorment
Medical Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Emmett, IDMarch 2, 2015
My daily routine consisted of being on the computer all day going through patient charts and scanning them into the EHR system. I learned a lot about medical records and time managment as well as how to work on my own on a daily basis with minimal supervision. I enjoyed most of my co-workers though almost daily I worked on my own. The hardest part of my job was the little to no communication when I was expected to fill in for the front desk, I often was put in the front desk to cover with no warning or heads up at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was the responsibility I had to make sure my own work was done due to having my main supervisor in another clinic location.
Pros
Choosing my lunch break length, vacation days
Cons
Handling others work
Productive work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ontario, ORFebruary 24, 2014
There was always something to do at work, no matter if there was 3 providers or just one.
Pros
free lunch from drug reps
Cons
when changing policies or rules they would only let one out of all there 6 clinics know.