Sad. They will continue to cut back on staff and force the people there to work long hours and in unsafe scenarios just so leadership can earn bigger bonuses for running departments understaffed. Do more with less, to the extreme.
Going down hill
I haven't been there in a few years and it has changed a lot, so I can't really say. But in general I would say it will be there for years.
I loved it sure wish I could have stayed employed here
They are growing rapidly and always looking for ways to better the health of the community
- What advice would you give the CEO of Valley Health about how to improve it?11 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Valley Health?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Valley Health?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get an interview?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Valley Health? What are the steps along t…5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Valley Health?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Valley Health, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Valley Health?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Valley Health?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Valley Health?2 people answered