Work pace would vary based on time of year in Urgent and Quick Care settings. It was an extremely busy flu season, averaging 30+ patients/daily for sole provider. Summer time is generally slower but pace is still steady.
Quick-paced but staff always willing to teach and train.....
Fast paced. Need to be able to multi-task. Difficult when understaffed. Cannot take vacation time due to no one to cover.
Depends on the days,but is more fast pace,not boring or frustrating.Is a place that everyone one will like to work there.
Fast paced work environment
Quick paced never dull
- What advice would you give the CEO of Valley Health about how to improve it?11 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Valley Health?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Valley Health?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get an interview?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Valley Health? What are the steps along t…5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Valley Health?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Valley Health, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Valley Health?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Valley Health?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Valley Health?2 people answered