First of all, go ahead and clear out your whole staff. Especially at the Coal Grove office. You all let rude people work there after they continuously get complaints but treat your genuine employees AWFUL. Your pay sucks, your attitude sucks, HR sucks. You might as well just give up or start over. I’d be glad to tell you everything that would make your company better because I’ve seen it from the inside and out.
Restore the honesty and ethics to VH.
This is not the respected company that it once was.
Hire more area citizens w/applicable to jobs experience who genuinely care about people and in serving their community and are committed to employment opportunities within WMC and making a working difference. Pay them accordingly, appreciate VH's vested/committed to happier environmental relations/culture of all employees and absolutely monitor groups that display negative-cult like behaviors towards others, who directly sabbotage excellent-qualified, hard-working skilled candidates. Increase your HR Recruiting Department to assist in the candidate selection/overall work load. requirements.
Think more about keeping good RN's as opposed to having them embrace poor support from facility.
Too long of an employee orientation before you actually start to work
Hire replacement help in a more timely manner
Get rid of aramark
Your employees aren't slaves. They deserve proper pay, not to be drowning in too much work for one person to do, and to have time to recover from illnesses instead of spreading them to everyone else because they have to come in no matter what. When someone abuses and is absent a lot, it is very apparent. Your policy is not good for those who don't.
Hire enough people to do the work without being overworked, and pay them a living wage for this area.
As a former employee, and a seasoned RN, I believe each RN in an administrativeposition should provide bedside nursing care to our patients at least 1 week of every year to see the challenges faced by nurses on a daily basis.
Get away from your senior management team and go see what the real environment is like for patients and employees. Return the organization to a culture of caring about people instead of seeing everyone as a dollar.
- How do you feel about the future of Valley Health?6 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Valley Health?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Valley Health?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get an interview?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Valley Health? What are the steps along t…5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Valley Health?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Valley Health, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Valley Health?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Valley Health?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Valley Health?2 people answered