Valley Proteins Employee Review

View all Valley Proteins reviews

Customer service is the best department.
Customer service / Chinese Translator (Former Employee) –  Winchester, VAJuly 7, 2018
A typical work day will be busy, never a moment that has nothing to do. I have learn that tram work is very important, and that also help to get the job done faster. Co- worker are always nice, everyone also help each other out in the office. The hardest part is explain to the customer, they have call to late to have the service within 24 hours.
Official response from Valley Proteins
August 14, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We work hard to provide a rewarding career and our Customer Service team is a big part of our success! I know we work for a great Company and have great people working very hard for us, and it is extra rewarding to hear that directly from one of our own. Thank you for all of your hard work and for your contributions to the Valley Proteins family!

Other Valley Proteins Employee Reviews

Valley Proteins
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Wadesboro, NCSeptember 7, 2019
A very fast paced place to work. If you work in the office it very stressful and sometimes make you want to quit. They hire people and bring them in making more money than the employees here.
Good place.to work
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Ward, SCSeptember 5, 2019
Good place to work friendly staff and management works with you not only on the job but also when it comes to every day life situations really enjoyed my time here hopefully I can go back to work there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valley Proteins. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7