Valley Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

great place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNMay 6, 2018
Everyone there is very nice wants to make sure you get a job you will like and will wan to go to each and every day i liked even just going to talk to them just because
Fun Work Environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNFebruary 8, 2018
This company offers a variety of hats one can wear. From filling positions for various companies, to verifying employment status, to sales. One will never be bored.
Pros
Fun Work Environment
Benefits
Good Temporary Staffing company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lakeville, MNJanuary 11, 2018
This is a staffing company that did well at placing me with work which eventually turned into full time employment. The pay was average for the time but not high enough.
Pros
Usually had work available
Cons
Not that high of a salary
Quick job acquisition, not very knowledgeable staff
Assistant to mechanic (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJuly 28, 2017
I didn't work very long for Valley Staffing, but I admired how quickly they found work for me. I don't have much else to say except that when they pulled me off a job, they never gave me a reason why.
Pros
Quick job acquisition
Cons
Not very knowledgeable staff
waiting
worker (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNApril 2, 2017
they nice and friendly thats a good thing but when it came to jobs in winter time so little for me to work with and they did offer me a job a few days ago then 5 mins later they told me that the position if full.
Pros
nice veary close by
Cons
no work and no bounces
ok work
Warehouse-housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNDecember 11, 2016
ok not to fast on helping ppls or when injured but if you need summer hrs there ok on that but winter nothing low pay rate not much work only what they want you to do. if your women they only give you housekeeping jobs they wont work with you if you have kids.
Pros
laid off allot
Cons
alot of summer hrs
Why are you hiring and theres no work for current staff
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNMarch 23, 2016
Very short notice when work is not available. They seem to be always hiring but there are no jobs available when you request work.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough stability
Good Company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJanuary 18, 2016
Well staffed, very friendly and helpful with the contracts. Great support with any issues that arose with the contracters.
Kept me a float
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNOctober 29, 2015
I enjoyed working here due to the people I work with. I did not agree with the pay rate with the work they had us doing we should have had more compensation for our hard work. The management is all over the place, and do not communicate very efficiently. This job is strictly a pay check I use towards my bills. The only thing I enjoyed about this job is my co-workers. No room for advancement or pay raise. Completely dead end.
Great teamwork.
In-House Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNJuly 29, 2015
It is a great team environment. We all worked well together from coaching each other to trusting each will take care of each responsibility. It is an understanding and helpful group.
Pros
Regular schedule.
Cons
Employee difficulties.
Temp-Service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNJuly 14, 2015
Overall this was a great place to help me find work. They're work ethic is great in finding exactly what fits you in finding employment. The job they found for me was at a Food Processing plant in Rosemont, MN. Endres was the name of the company before it was bought by Re Conserve Inc. During my assignment there I learned how to operate a bobcat and forklift. The tough part for me was working outside during the harsh winter, but I was able to make it through it. It's a good place to work, I learned a lot of things while I was there.
Great company with the ability to work with a diverse group of people
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNApril 1, 2015
Account Management and skills marketing with a Minnesota based staffing firm. Working closely with clients to ensure that they have adequate temporary employees to meet their daily needs. Sales activity ranging from written correspondence to cold calling on prospective customers. Building and maintaining relationships with current clients. Meeting with prospective clients to explain the benefit of utilizing temporary help. Recruiting of applicants ranging from entry level to skilled professionals. Recruiting candidates by utilizing online job boards and attending job fairs. Completing reference checks, background checks, and aptitude testing. Human resourcing and payroll functions. Applying marketing and advertising skills.
Overall fun company
Purchasing Admin (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNJuly 17, 2013
Review purchase orders for KGP
Process past due purchase orders
assist other co workers with their daily work load.

I enjoyed that KGP was a very fast paced work environment
Consitant
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNJune 25, 2013
Work many different jobs, but none are long-term. The staff contacted me in a timely manner.
Pros
Many jobs
Cons
short-term
ok place to work
temp (Former Employee) –  mnNovember 27, 2012
as long as u call ever week they might have work.good place to work if your looking 4 work while u dont have a job
Absolute WORST temporary agency i've ever worked for :-(
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  FaribaultApril 20, 2012
Was placed in a position I enojyed but was harassed, in the worst form, from day one by the job site manager. Advised Valley repeatedly & they did absolutely NOTHING. I cannot work for a company (Valley) that refused to do anything to protect there employees. Currently, anytime I call Valley, *mysteriously* there are no jobs available.....despite my impressive resume, including years of production & office management, & at least a dozen ad's on job sites, including there own. Dozens of Temp Agencies out there that wouldn't dream of allowing this type of unexcusable behavior. Don't waste your time & energy on this one.
Pros
the overall job was easy & enjoyable.
Cons
harrassed continuously by job site manager
ok job
Traffic Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNApril 12, 2012
ok place to work lots of typing... nice people to work for. Did the data entry for account payables, did bol, and filing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valley Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.