Valley View Villa Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Liked working with the team
Dietary Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COAugust 12, 2017
I liked my job. Loved my co-workers. There were a lot of Chiefs and not enough Indians. The last 6 months of my job there were awful because of Administration change.
Excellent, fun, educational place to work at
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COMarch 23, 2016
Days very daily. Environment is fun, educational, teamwork, and staff is easily approachable. Management is exceptional. Always goes above and beyond.
Pros
efficient staff to help at all times. opportunities to grow in health care field.
Decent place to work.
Housekeeping/Activities (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, ColoradoMay 7, 2014
I enjoyed working at this location for the short time I was there. However, it was difficult to watch residents come and go, whether they were going home or passing away, as it's easy to get attached to particular ones. There wasn't anything too difficult about this job other than remembering to go back to clean rooms that you weren't able to clean due to visitors being in rooms or something of the sort. Management was somewhat difficult to deal with, depending on who it was.
Workplace
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COApril 14, 2014
I loved the ladies I worked with on a nightly basis but the management needs improvement preferably by a nurse with Business Management skills, not just an RN that has been there for years. other than that it was a great place to work.
Pros
employee education a few times a month, friendly staff
Cons
bad scheduling skills and management
Poor management
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, CONovember 8, 2013
I worked for a few years of back to back 16 hour shifts sometimes with 32 residents to care for myself. Very demanding duties. Pay was good but not worth the stress.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Poor mgmt, poor staffing.
Great coworkers, lots of variety, reimbursement reductions resulted in hours reduction.
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COApril 4, 2013
Too many meetings, great to get to know the residents and their families. Liked working with residents and families to resolve unpaid balances and assisting them with insurance questions.

Didn't like duties not related to my specific job such as assisting in the dining room, assisting in activities during work hours,
Pros
low cost lunches, great coworkers
Cons
too many meetings, reduced hours resulting in reduced productivity.