Value City Furniture of NJ Employee Reviews

Very Good company
Sales (Current Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJFebruary 8, 2018
Great place to work, no one wants to see you fail. Managers help employees grow and work with them to improve sales. Never feel like I am going to walk in and lose my job today.
Pros
Set schedules, benifets
very good pricesin store
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New JerseySeptember 27, 2017
I have a lot fun with customer. We can buy a lot new with our discount. Manager and supervisors was very communicative with employers, I feel very bad when they close the store. Was a good place for work.
Horrible Experience working in the home office
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, NJMay 6, 2017
This company is not interested in their workers, or their customers. In customer service, I was told I was "Wearing my customer hat" too much (it is not meant as a compliment).. It was one of the most unprofessional places I ever worked. Management was like an old boys club. As a customer service representative, we were constantly being yelled at and cursed out by customers, who were angered by our inability to help them. I have never been treated like such a loser at any job I've had before or since.
Pros
I was never asked to work overtime
Cons
low pay, expensive benefits, treated like garbage by garbage
Your on your own
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJDecember 27, 2016
They don't care about employees. You can bust your butt doing everything and the management will still fire you once you start Making money.I
Pros
Cons
Bad management. They all got their little circle.
fun company
stock (Former Employee) –  Irvington, NJDecember 14, 2016
received and counted stock items , and recorded data manually or using a computer. Examined and inspected stock items for wear and tear or any other defects.
They do things wrong all the time!
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Manahawkin, NJSeptember 6, 2016
This is not the place you want to work! This company is filled with drama and poor poor management. There is no room for advancement and no raises. The office manager Diane is HORRID!!!! She has no idea what she is doing and you are not aloud to ask any questions in regards to your employment because she will become very nasty with you and screw with your money! Joseph part of their management team will only talk or help you if you constantly kiss his you know what if not your basically a sitting duck waiting for trouble. It's very sad how many things are wrong with this company but if you dare to work there I'm sure it won't be long before you leave once you see from the inside!!
Pros
Wish there was one...
Cons
Everything...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Value City Furniture of NJ. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9