ValuTeachers Employee Reviews

Productive and fun environment
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 29, 2018
This company gave me all the opportunities and skills to take the next step forward in my career. I was able to work directly with the VP of the company on different projects of both digital and print nature, which gave me valuable experience in both fields. It was an amazing opportunity and provided me with valuable skills that I will use for my own business later.
Pros
Flexible work hours, understand and helpful staff, experience and proven training program.
Cons
n/a
low commission
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2018
you spend your own money to work in the schools and the commission is the lowest ever. You work for the upper management
and they get the commissions
Cons
costs you money to work
Good opportunity
Retirement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baldwin County, ALJanuary 4, 2018
Good company, Always paid. To work in this position you have to be completely self reliant. Also, you need to be in a very highly concentrated population area with lots of teachers.
Great Products
Retirement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 6, 2016
Training was incomplete and made it hard to organize to be better successful. All would have been great if information provided was given and the training was not hit and miss.
time rewarding
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Macclenny, Fl 32063March 4, 2015
A typical day at work with this job is making sure all clients are satisfied with there retirement and making sure when retired they will have the money they have desired for. Also this job is very time consuming writing over hundreds of birthday cards going through every clients file, calling every client and setting up appointments when needed to talk about insurance. Am i complaining about a time consuming job? No not at all when you have put a smile on someones face and helped not only them but there family in the near future you look forward toward the days of work and who you will help the next day. Making sure someone is happy and continent with there money is our duty. The learning process of this job is very exceeding and rewarding. Going through files looking through clients information and being responsible for others files and being confidential. This job was a great experienced and i couldn't of asked for more of a learning and rewarding job.
Pros
helping, positive, rewarding
Cons
less hours, less pay