Vanco Employee Reviews

Vanco is one of the easiest warehouse jobs anyone could ever find. Everyone that works there is very nice and helpful
Dock Worker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Batavia, ILFebruary 15, 2019
I learned how to drive forklift. Sit down and stand up. Learned how to pick orders. I also learned how to unload and load trailers. Most of the people there are very kind and had great work ethic which makes the people around them work twice as hard. What I like the most is that everyone treated each other like family. We helped each other out when we needed the help. And whenever you had a question about work related issues, no one hesitated to help you out.
Productive fast pase environment
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKER (Current Employee) –  Midland txSeptember 3, 2018
Would work 12 hr shifts , 72 hrs a week
Would remove asbestos and guide a crew of 6 workers to prep walls and doors to prevent asbestos to go out of area would add a shower and a menometer to read levels and make sure no asbestos is being exposed , would remove tile Sheetrock and bagged in a secure area .
Pros
Would get perdiem
Cons
Short breaks
Family like culture
Strategic Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 9, 2018
My typical day at Vanco includes handling inbound sales calls, along with prospecting calls. I manage my existing pipeline by helping potential clients achieve their desired goals.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
No room for advancement
Growing company with a lot of potential
Procurement, Logistics and Fulfillment Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 27, 2016
Growing company with a lot of potential. There is a lot of room for improvement, but also a lot of room for growth. It's a small company that has been competing in a relatively new market
really fun to work
Temp (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 11, 2014
this was a real nice experience working there, the owners were very friendly and nice. the office staff was nice, the work was fun and rewarding
Pros
company truck
Cons
driving long distances