Vanquish World Wide LLC Employee Reviews

Good people bad company
Heavy Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GA 31315September 28, 2018
The company it self does not care about its people. In stead of trying to keep there people employed make other position like better company's they just have a layoff. For the all most year that I was there I got layoff for 6 months came back and they had another layoff.
Pros
Good People to work with
Cons
If not prior service member you might have a hard time
Good pay and benefits
Motor Vehicle Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GA 31313June 24, 2018
No one looking over your should, management leaves you alone to perform your tasks. As a motor vehicle mechanic, we get two breaks throughout the day and we work 10 hours days but work Monday through Thursday.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contract job
Getting back to my Military roots
Mechanic Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAMay 21, 2018
Contract job so if the new contract does not include that last people hired, you are let go. Seniority standards.

Union back job positions; 8 hour days, mandatory 15 minute breaks; 1 hour lunch. Overtime is not mandatory but is sometimes offered and great pay. Two person maintenance team or you can operate as a floating helper.

I loved my job but I got there at the tail end of the contract and the re-newal did not include me.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, Union
Cons
Seniorty Based Contract
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GA 31314May 17, 2018
Vanquish was an enjoyable place to work, exciting, vigorous and competitive. The atmosphere was relaxed, yet stressful and allowed for growth. Company offers multiple learning capabilities.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Stability
Open to collaboration
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  USAMay 7, 2018
Management provides support and guidance, is honest about challenges being addressed, is supportive in taking steps to improve program efficiency, does not micromanage.
Very fast paced work environment
Armament Lead/Inspector (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCApril 29, 2018
Is an 15 month contract, short term. Too many processes that are not followed. Will announce a new process, but will not follow it. Are not given any vacation for the first year, so any time off will be without pay, which they highly frown upon. They seem to not understand that people has things like doctors appointments, especially if you have children.
Literally, i had to buy my own office supplies.
I will not reveal (Current Employee) –  Ft. Bragg, NCMarch 29, 2018
I was hired for a job that requires administration. I couldn't even order filing cabinets.

One must purchase their own pens, notebooks, folders, document protectors, etc.

That's absurd.
Pros
Low expectations, decent salary for the area
Cons
No resources, no formal SOP, low expectations
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAMarch 1, 2018
Great company to work for, never had any issues with any management or anyone else..................................Great pay and benefits and always time off and family time A++++
Pros
Pay
Cons
Managers
Full of bs
ORDER FILLER (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCFebruary 1, 2018
If you have children or important things this company will not have sympathy for your situation leads are very disrespectful and lazy , the point system is only applied to certain employees
Pros
Holidays off
Cons
Point system
Poor management, unstable career
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNJanuary 15, 2018
Management was terrible, given little to no training or direction for tasks. The environment was toxic to say the least. Upper management was incredibly rude and usually hostile. Company seemed to be heading in no discernible direction and tied up in legal issues. The only positive was the lax dress code but that even had its own set problems. They have HR, but do not expect anything to be taken seriously if you have issues. Nothing will be done.
Pros
Lax dress code
Cons
Toxic work environment
Terrible management
Office (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNJanuary 5, 2018
Terrible management, hostile work environment, no one gets along. There is little to no training for new employees. Financial outlook of company looks poor.
Fun place to work
G-4 Maintenance Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJanuary 4, 2018
awesome job, great company to work for. Work with some great people that knows alot and are willing to help train you if needed. Got to learn about the sysyems.
Hostile environment
ORDER FILLER (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCNovember 16, 2017
Management at this facility is horrible. I would not recommend no one to work form them. There is a lot of favoritism, so if you have any issues they wont take the time to fix them if your not one of there "favorites!" . You are also not aloud to miss any days you get points dedicated even if you have a legit excuse or if its a appointment.
Extremely poor leadership & unethical management
Manager (Former Employee) –  TennesseeNovember 8, 2017
No Pros that I can think of which is very sad. Too many Cons to list but I wrote a few.

The company started off OK but as the revenue grew so did the ego(s) of management and the frivolous spending on cars, homes, etc.
Cons
The company did not pay the insurance premiums many times so medical/ dental coverage was suspended, 401k dispursments were not timely, Hostile environment if you raised concerns about unethical behavior, Low morale.
Workplace
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GASeptember 27, 2017
poor. will not advise anyone to work here. the pay is ok but they benefits suck and so does the management. the don't care about the workers. they only care about money.
Mechanic Helper
Mechanic Helper (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GASeptember 27, 2017
I learn alot for working with Vanquish World wide i learned how to take a engine out. I learned how to use certain tools. I learned how to change oil, brakes and tires
Bleak outlook for company/companies
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Maryville, TNAugust 11, 2017
Very poor leadership. No effort put into growing the business. Owner does not know how the communicate without getting angry. No training or poor training provided. In my opinion, the financial outlook for this company is poor. Owner is continuously tied up in legal issues and has no time to grow the business.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Financially unsound companies
Poor treatment of employees
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCApril 24, 2017
Not well established company based in TN can't help you majority of the time. Pay grade promised is not given as well position. Order filler is the beginning position even with experience and degrees
Pros
Learn a lot through trial and error
Cons
No real training provided
good company
Heavy Equipment Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAFebruary 24, 2017
worked for the company 2 months what do you want me to say.I worked for the company on time I did my job and they paid me. I do not know what else to say.
Fun work area
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Stewart, GAJanuary 27, 2017
In many cases you have to learn to deal with other cultures and how their work habits. In many cases outside cultures do not like Americans. Once both side learn how to work together it can be a joyful place
Pros
many
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vanquish World Wide LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7