Vantage Point

• Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues

Ok

Traveling is required, when you go in to sign documents be ready to work, they will send you out to a location for two weeks, and no one tells you this until you get there.

Pros

Good people

Cons

No communications

Stepping stone job

Only use this job as a springboard to a better job. Ask about your 2-10 cent yearly raise and getting beat up by patients on a nearly daily basis. The majority of upper management needs a major change very snake like and often backhanded rude. You will get plenty of hours as they are always short staffed due to bad wages on top of belittling staff

poor

Management is very poor. There were not good team leaders and they showed favorites. Work flow was not evenly distributed. It was an old dirty building with issues.

Horrible

They make up their own holidays, will deny you vacation time when you asked off a year ahead of time. They wait till a couple days before to tell you that you can't have off. No breaks. Women forget about changing your tampon during your shift because bathrooms breaks are non existent just like any break. They lie to get you a write up. It's all about money. They will take anybody even if they are toxic yo the other pts.

You want hours...u got em!

If u have the patience of a saint apply now! U wanna work all overtime u wanylt? Apply now! If u feel u can make a difference come apply now. I look forward to working with you.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Great Place to work with flexible hours

I worked part-time at Vantage Point while going to school, and they were super flexible with my schedule. Everyone in the office is very laid back and willing to work as a team to get projects done.

Productive and Energetic work environment

Vantage Point is a wonderful company to work for. Our company has obtained an NCQA certification to ensure the highest level of confidentiality of their information and security for the work we preform for them. Our company assists our clients with all different facets of consulting, claims, billing and credentialing. In a typical day, we assist our clients with contacting insurance carriers, filling out applications for enrollment, primary source verification and background checks if requested.

Wonderful place to work and learn

Working here allows me to learn transferable skills as well as self-care lessons, both in which are skills that I am able to use lifelong. This job allows me to practice something I love to do, help others.

Poor management poor stability employee recognition poor communication poor service

Place should be shut down Discusting Poor management Poor corporate Poor education Poor at recognition Untherapuetic to patients and staff Difficult to make positive changes High turn over rate Poor infection control Poor patient safety Poor long term recovery Insurance sucking Disgusting environment for patients and staff Horrible unethical abusive accusatory unsupportiveamagent whom have no skills or capability nor awareness of issues with inability to listen and initiate appropriate changes and acknowledge major safety ethical issues

Pros

Free food no lunch breaks

Cons

Entire functionality

Vantage point

Although it is a comparative place. Vantage point was a great place to work at and never failed on anything. Everything was always on point and ran very smoothly

Fun workplace

Laid back work environment, yet high expectations to go above and beyond what is expected. Plenty of opportunities for new tasks and jobs, as every day is something new.

Vantage Point is a great place to work and give back to our community

Vantage Point is here to serve the citizens of North West Arkansas who have behavioral health issues. The job can be stressful at times. I remind myself when the job does become stressful of the reason why I work for Vantage and that is to serve my community in the best way I can. Compassion and safety are the number one concerns of managements and staff. They want o take care of the patients and get them mainstreamed back in the schools and community. Mental Health is a very hard field to work in, but it is very rewarding and necessary. I am very proud to say I worked for Vantage Point formly Vista Health.

Pros

Staff care about the safety and well being of the patients/.giving back to my community

Cons

It is very hard to see so many children and adults in our community that need help

I enjoywd helping the elderly

I loved helping the elderly. I didn't enjoy working 40 hours overtime and not getting paid for it. Paper hand-written time sheets. Not supposed to get overtime, but my supervisor really needed me to cover shifts... then come payday I was told she couldn't put it on that pay period. The next pay period I was told she didn't remember me not getting paid, or that I worked that many hours. Said she would get in trouble if she turned in that many overtime hours for me. Since it was hand written time sheets, I couldn't prove my hours.

Pros

Helping

Cons

Dishonest supervisor

I enjoyed working here, communication skills were lacking among staff, but overall this company valued its clients and employees. There were improvements.

Working at Vantage Point

This is a TERRIBLE place to work. They do nothing to help their patients with the issues that brought them to the facility. Staff is there to collect a check. Measures of correction for both patients and staff are punitive and do nothing to encourage the behaviors desired. Morale of staff is in the tank. If you're thinking of taking a job here RUN don't walk in any other direction.

Pros

Cons

Too many to mention

Interesting Patients andStaff

In a place of demons and darkness, you would think the priority of management would be the patients. But at Vantage Point, paperwork is given priority

Extremely Underpaid

Working for Vantage Point was extremely stressful when dealing with new patients and their families. Extremely underpaid, unless you have a very thick skin, and a desperate need for money,,, I do not recommend working here. You can make the same amount at mcdonalds for less stress.

Na

Na Contract Company inside Vantage Point ...Current Assistant with Morrison healthcare . Looking to future my management career and continue to help build team leaders

helping

i really like my job there i was helping people overcome their addiction of whatever they was going threw and i also help patients not self harm or think about harming athers

Very Stressful

When I first started working at Vantage Point it was great. I really enjoyed working the many great staff members there and most importantly I love working with the kids. However, after a year and eight months things began to get very stressful and management went downhill. I feel as though staff members aren't heard in what they think and feel about different things that happens on the unit. I also feel as though staff members aren't praised for the great work they do. Staff such as the Tech I feel aren't treated fairly or even paid like they should be paid.Even though I feel this way about Vantage Point I really love enjoying working with the kids and getting to know them and they're many struggles.The kids are wonderful kids to work with and would give my own for those kids.

Pros

Great kids, nurses, and healthcare

Acadia sucks

Overall my experience at Vantage point was good. However, acaida who owns vantage point is terrible and continues to prove how terrible for profit companies can be.

Pros

Free lunch, employee apprciation, and ability to transfer to different positions

Cons

For profit, poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vantage Point. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Vantage Point