Unprofessional management / co-workers, high favoritism, short-staffed, extremely hight turn-over.
Confidential (Former Employee) – Tucson, AZ – April 16, 2017
1. If you can not do work for two , then it's not good place for you.
I constantly was working hours beyond regular business hours, I had to work on Saturdays as well.
2. You can not learn your job , because of lack of time.
3. Management is unprofessional. High favoritism. Unwillingness to help.
4. No culture. I have no idea what Culture of Accountability they are talking about, but employees are constantly blaming each other, management, and raise their voice if something is irritating them.
5. Hardest part of my job-is no ability to do the job b/o constant cross-training newcomers and research (Remember NOONE CAN DO YOUR JOB- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS)