Vapotherm Employee Reviews

Chaotic and disorganized
Employee (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHJune 21, 2018
Business was constantly changing procedures/ standards. Horrible operating system led to almost daily issues. Quality control run amuck. But hey lots of free snacks.
Pros
Tons of free meals
Cons
No balance, no vision
it was fine
assembler (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHApril 19, 2018
vapotherm management is run by a Luddite, but the culture is great, the people are AMAZING, working there was always pleasant and I think they're a good company over-all
Great future
Invoicing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Exeter, NHAugust 8, 2017
Great place to be, nice people to work with. Upper management can be a little deaf to employees suggestions/complaints. The company itself is poised to be a bigger company very soon.
Pros
Generous salaries, good environment
Cons
Sales takes priority, everyone else comes second
Warehouse Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Exeter, NHJune 12, 2017
The company was a start up when I joined and has grown tremendously over the last 4 years. Wonderful people and enviroment.It gives you a great feeling going to work knowing the products you make are helping save peoples lives and making a difference in the world.
Pros
Free lunch twice a month and great bonus plan.
Cons
Long hours and travel time
Growing young culture.
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 15, 2016
Vapotherm has been a great job for my dose of the industry reality. I appreciate how they have challenged me and made me grow in ways I didn't know possible. I appreciate the receptiveness and listening of my leadership and leadership that is not directly over me. The culture is that of direct respectful communication.
Excellent Director of sales and colleagues were awesome,professional cooperative
Clinical Product Specialist/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Stevensville, MDMarch 10, 2014
I enjoyed working at Vapotherm so much, Broke my heart when they had to lay me off due to economics.