Varsity Tutors Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 322 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOChuck Cohn
- Company size501 to 1,000
- Revenue$1M to $5M (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
Education & Instruction
What would you say about your employer?
Most questions centered around my experience in the field of education and my strategies for meeting the learning needs of potential clients that range from 1st grade to adult level learning (e. g. Undergraduate and graduate levels of learning).
It wasn’t varsity tutors. I think emails got crossed and I ended up on a B2B interview
Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work here? What challenges do you anticipate? Tell me about your success with sales in the past.
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Varsity Tutors?Published on May 24, 2021
- Varsity Tutors