VAS Aero Services Employee Reviews

Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
work hours were good
QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAJuly 15, 2018
Not a fun place to work
Not environmentally controlled work place
Management did not communicate well.
Coworkers were easy to work with.
Employee parking was good.
Pros
Employee parking
Cons
healthcare
Excellent company to work for.
Director, Repair & Material Management (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 4, 2016
Excellent company to wok for. Great benefits and good group of people. The CEO is a great leader and motivator. The company has new owners and tends to not share the vision with the employees.
the work place
Inventory warehouse (Former Employee) –  boca Raton , FlSeptember 28, 2015
the worrk is ruotine every day the same part of the regular process of entering and leaving and to keep in perfect tratatr inventory status is maintaining a bond between inboun and outboun to sign remove the maximum % error in the I think leaders need change in different aspects
Pros
sometime mead bbq for spend time with co-worker
Cons
short breaks
Fun and exciting warehouse enviroment.
Quality Assurance Inspector III (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 6, 2014
A typical day at VAS includes meticulous inspection of aircraft material. An excellent place of learning with limited managing skills. Friendly co-workers.
Pros
Free coffee and water with top of the line vending machines.
Cons
Poor management
Great team to work with
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 21, 2013
My day at work is extremely busy with meetings and monitoring my supervisor's email for important messages.

Handle any last minute request and multi-task on a daiy basis.

I work with a great team.
Lots of potential under the right management
Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  kent, waFebruary 23, 2013
This company 'changes hands' often, which is typical for companies of this size in this industry. Current, out-of-state, owners of a little more than two years have spent alot of money expanding and have cut personel numbers to the bare bone. Good people that have been there for years are stressed due to lack of appropriate personnel numbers in all departments.That also affects training since no one has the time or resources. There is no where to grow for those who do not have manager positions. The hardest part of the job was the stress of keeping up with demand (due to the above personnel issues). Most enjoyable; the people are great and the local Vice President is the best 'parts guy' in the industry and has done a stand-up job keeping things running despite the afore mentioned issues and 'satelite/remote' oversite from the big wigs at the main office in Florida. This company has so much potential to grow under the right management.
Pros
good people
Cons
not enough personnel or training resources
Very productive on the road.
International Quality Operations Teardown Manager (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton FLDecember 15, 2012
I put in an average of 16 to 20 hours a day. I deal with customers and on a daily basis. Build stronger relationships with them. I manage our process with the customer and their teams. I am away from home for long periods at a time. The enjoyable part it, is the traveling, meeting new people, cultures and the work.
Pros
traveling and seeing the world
Cons
away from home long periods of a time and no ot.