Vatic Outsourcing Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Dynamic environment around Telecom; client-centric culture
Client Management (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 29, 2018
While workload and expectations do run high, the client-first focus is consistent across all of the organizations. The track-record for internal promotions and personnel recognition is exemplary. The executive management team has been intact for 15+ years so there is continuity and longevity. Some departments support FLEX (work-from-home) days on a consistent schedule.
Pros
Quarterly social functions, incredible year-end holiday event, lots of recognition and rewards, training discipline, complimentary snacks, beverages, lunches
Cons
Busy work-day and work-week can creep past 40 hours
Honest Review
Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 4, 2017
Company has a lot of potential...only if you show promise. They do not train you to their standards but instead just tell you what they are. You will need to learn extremely quick or you will be on the back burner of their priority list and eventually find yourself no longer apart of the team.
Pros
Relaxed environment. Co-workers are friendly.
Cons
Management.
Great place, could be better...
Client Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2015
Typical work day approx.12 hours with the expectation that you are constantly connected via phone or computer even during off hours. I've gained team working skills, excel, project management skills, communication skills, knowledge of telecom vernacular, and many others. It is a very easy going environment and daily the dress is business casual. The hardest part of the job is management's sense of micromanagement and work/life balance.
Pros
Company outings, hour lunch break, company paid mobile, own office, company provided laptop
Cons
long frustrating work days, constant attachment
Great Company
Administrative Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 2, 2014
Rapidly growing organization. Opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Team Atmosphere
Good but not ideal
Sales Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 29, 2012
My typical workday begins around 7-7:30am. I am attached to my phone and computer 24/7 dealing with a customer base from Australia to Atlanta. I track month over month telecom expense and audit invoices for services that should bill or should not bill almost daily and this often includes conversing with carriers about billing rates, contracts, and negotiating credits. I also track inventories and process wireless/wire-line/broadband/data network, etc orders, disconnects, and moves daily as well as coordinate troubleshooting for the aforementioned. My workday is at the very least done around 8pm. However, most of the time I am also bound to working until 10pm during the week and working 1-2 weekends coming from a 60hr+ week, 9am-10pm on the weekend. The job itself is not bad and I adore my co-workers, most young, vibrant, stylish, intelligent but the hardest part of the job us dealing with the sense of constant insensitive, unwavering, ill communicative micro-management, & the fact that it feels like there is never any time off on top of the stresses of the job itself. The most enjoyable part is making sure the customer is happy at the end of the day and we have done all we can to save, get the best product, and see that through to customers while maintaining relationships with our peer companies.
Pros
lunches, healthcare, own office
Cons
short breaks, no breaks, vacation time, no flexibility, salary, overbearing management style(s)