Here to help
Responses from Indeed users:
VCA Animal Hospitals Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA19 reviews
Found 19 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,465 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical Day at work I wolud have to say would be saying the animal happy running arund playfull engery when you first come in the morning to let them out or when they come into the office for a docotars visit they lve greeting the all of the staff memebars in the office.it just make work a fun and enjoyable day to work to take care of them. I have learned alot from vca just by different medical case that have occered in the office sudden medical case that we have no control over but we try are best to help the owner out and take extensive nurse care to a pet in need such as a neurological condition.I would have to say I enjoy working with the my managment and Co works as a group to accomplish on care towrd the customers and patients. the hardest part to this job I would have to say would be letting a patient Rest in peace but we know it is the best for them so we dont see them suffering other illnesses. the enjoyabe work to my job is see the patent health and full of energy.
customer care and service
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Every work experience is unique. Let people know your thoughts on previous employers.
VCA would be a great place to work if they had a better managenent structure. When having problems and going to corporate everything you say is an excuse. They only believe what management say. Lord forbid if you get sick they are very cold hearted no matter how serious your illness is.
See more jobs
Jobs at VCA Animal Hospitals
VRA is a clean hospital and great staff. The management needs work but the doctors and technicians are wonderful. Their communication to clients about there pets is fantastic. They even send pictures to owners after surgery, appointments, and during hospital stays. The most enjoyable part of the job is the client's acknowledgement of the wonderful care their pet gets while they are here. Only downfall is that we never close even when there is a state of emergency you are responsible for trying to get here.
maintained clean work environment and living environment for animals, observed appointments, prepared examination rooms, took dogs out for walks. i learned how to read x rays and prepare medications. it was a bit hard keeping up with medical terminology but Ii learned a lot of it. i loved my co workers and never had a problem with them. it was a great internship.
great co workers
too slow paced work environment for my liking
Challenging yet rewarding work in the ICU. Hospital administration constantly addresses client and employee needs and spends a great deal of time and effort ensuring a positive client experience and excellent quality of medicine.
See more VCA Animal Hospitals reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at VCA Animal Hospitals. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,465 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about VCA Animal Hospitals
- If you were to leave VCA Animal Hospitals, what would be the reason?27 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at VCA Animal Hospitals?21 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make VCA Animal Hospitals a better place to work?20 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at VCA Animal Hospitals?20 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of VCA Animal Hospitals about how to improve it?20 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at VCA Animal Hospitals? What are the steps …19 people answered
- What benefits does VCA Animal Hospitals offer?19 people answered
- What is the interview process like at VCA Animal Hospitals?18 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at VCA Animal Hospitals?15 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of VCA Animal Hospitals?15 people answered
See all questions and answers