Vectorworks Inc. Employee Reviews

Great place to plant your roots
Employee (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 24, 2017
Vectorworks does an excellent job of promoting a positive work culture with all of the events and lunches. They may preach work life balance and it is there in some roles, but in others you are tied to a 9-5 and it is sometimes difficult to use your PTO. The people that work here are fantastic.
Pros
Free lunches, great people to work with
Cons
Lack of work/life balance and career advancement.
CAD Company
Sales Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 8, 2017
What I like about working here is that we try to make our employees feel valued by having company sponsored events and lunches to bring us out of our offices and cubes and together. We have a very diverse group of employees so it’s good to be able to socialize and learn from them. A typical day at work includes coming in and getting into emails first to answer customer inquiries than most of the day on the computer or phone answering questions or completing tasks. For me the hardest part of the job is working alone most of the time. I thrive in a team setting where we bounce ideas off each other and are on the move. For me the most enjoyable is speaking to customers and helping them with understanding the program offers and how to navigate our site, I enjoy the interaction.
Pros
Free lunch Wednesday and company sponsored events
Cons
Distance
fun trips to diiferent cities
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 3, 2016
a typical day at vector would be on the phone talking to customers making sure that you get as many calls in that day, learned that sales rep jobs isn't easy at all its a big responsibility you really have to stay focused on those sales. The most enjoyable part of this job was the meetings they were awesome and very exciting.
Pros
commison+base pay
Cons
aot of calls
corporate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDDecember 9, 2015
Great company, treat employees really well. Dog friendly work environment. Great people. Excellent pay and benefits, bonus and PTO.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectorworks Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Vectorworks Inc. Reviews by Location