Vectrus Employee Reviews

Summary
Global Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 15, 2019
A good company, but works at a very high ops-tempo for certain departments. Can be very stressful at times. Employees work well as a team. There is not many opportunities for advancement unless you are willing to go overseas.
Pros
Cons
Stressful
Fun place to work, got to meet new people
Postal Clerk (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 11, 2019
Typical day started with morning meeting, then we went to our work station. The culture of the workplace is very clique which is the con to this particular job. Nothing was hard about the job. Some days where more hectic than other days. I would say the most enjoyable about the job is meeting new people.
Movement Control Coordinator
Airfield Control Group Specialist (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CODecember 26, 2018
Standard company overseas. You specialize in the job that your doing and our held to a standard set forth by the government. A pretty good vacation package is offered to their employees
Excellent company
Dispatcher/Driver (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCDecember 15, 2018
A LOT OF OPPORTUNITY. IT'S a fast-paced workplace for the employees. Everyone encourages each other and gets along which motivates ALL employee to work harder. VECTRUS supports their employees with breaks throughout the day and THEY meet the needs of their employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Free lunch
Details
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee) –  Bagram, AfghanistanDecember 11, 2018
Decent company. I dislike the location but has good pay and ok benefits. There isn't anything that really sticks out about this company other than the location. Not too much to tell.
Cool Experience
Postal Clerk (Operations/Support) (Former Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 9, 2018
would work there again. Met really nice people, got to travel and see a lot of different places in the world. the job was in Kuwait, and would love to go back.
Safe workplace
RANGE MAINTENANCE TECHICNICIAN LEAD (Current Employee) –  KuwaitDecember 9, 2018
Safe workplace with a bad wether condition. Easy to work inside the office. Out side anytime wether will be changed.good experiences with different people.supporting army for their shooting practices, as a technician to repair the shooting equipments
Pros
Free lunch breakfast and dinner
Cons
Short break
Summary
Supply Supervisor (Current Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 29, 2018
Working at Vectrus is not a good idea. The company does not value employees. Benefits like sick time, paid vacation and free medical are a plus. Not enough to deal with management.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Poor management
nice work place
Mrap mechanic (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCNovember 6, 2018
good place to work good people clean nice people good location easy access plenty of parking took job to exsplore I really love working on mraps supportin the troops kind of different than working with group special ops
Pros
good culture
Cons
job security
Senior Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  KOSOVONovember 1, 2018
Great place to work .The people was nice and the work area was a good place to work and I touch by I lot of great leaning and management was out standing .

Want to know more about Vectrus?

Ask a question
Lies upon lies
Electrician (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 31, 2018
First of all, they told us we were getting 120 sick hours and like 24 hours personal time. In actuality those 24 personal hours are already included in the 120 sick hours, so right off the bat, one lie. Secondly, the recruiter gave us a breakdown of the pay and it turns out the holiday and vacation days that they added to the base pay is not what you’re actually getting. So the total annual amount is way off, like $11,000 off. Latest news bulletin: They’re saying that if we form a pattern of taking sick days we have to show them a doctors note for the sick day. When originally you could take up to three consecutive sick days without having to show a doctors note. I thought those sick days were for us to use when we are sick or just tired of being at work. They also said after six months you would be able to take a 14 day paid vacation, But you don’t even have enough vacation time built up to take that amount of time so now you have to use your personal days (which comes out of your sick time). You have to pay for your own lunch at the DFAC and your meals when you’re off base, but you don’t receive any Perdiem. You’re already away from your family for a period of time and you can’t even change the desktop on your computer to have your family’s picture on there. Sometimes in order to do your job you have to do research on the Internet and the company blocks all the websites so you can’t even do your job correctly. And don’t forget, you might want to bring your own tools to work because they don’t even have tools for everyone. All the forms that use our forms that Supervisor  more... had to make. They preach safety but only issue one pair of safety glasses and one pair of gloves and if you need another pair you have to pay for them yourself. Then they want you to tie off to the hand railing that’s not even rated for the load and they’re going to write you up for it if you don’t it!  less
Pros
Good work
Cons
Management has no clue what’s going on
Enjoyed my time and development opportunities while working with the company
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 7, 2018
I worked in the reimbursement department so their was never a dull moment. Very fast paced environment and because I am excellent at working independently and obtaining self gratification. I was able to successfully complete my job daily unsupervised as management did not frequent our department much. The hardest part of the job was working with other departments that weren't required to consider how their actions affected others. Collaboration between departments is essential to teamwork within an organization.
Pros
Being able to help military families daily
Cons
Poor management; no employee accountability
great company
SUPPLY CLERK/AWARDS (Former Employee) –  Al AsimahSeptember 29, 2018
Great company to work for, pay was very good, alot of oppurtunities to move up in the different sections of the company. End of year bonus was great and reasonable.
Pros
Dental and health benifits
Cons
Not much free time becasue we work so many hours
Excellent Work Opportunity
Patient Admin Supervisor, Camp Buehring, Kuwait (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 11, 2018
Vectrus is an excellent company to work for. The management in Medical team is awesome and very supportive. Other departments have difficulties at times but for the most part Vectrus works to deal with each issue. The upper management is sometimes difficult to contact. For the most part this company is a great one to work for.
Pros
Pay, leave, medical/dental benefits and work experience
Cons
Kuwait
Poor
Personnel Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  KWAugust 22, 2018
The company doesn't go by skills, just favorites. Doesn't care about its employees. Create jobs and the salary for people they like. Poor upper management. Received new Program Managers every year.
Pros
Sick leave.
Cons
Underpaid
No Management support, procurement terrible
Facilites (Current Employee) –  Gulf CountryAugust 20, 2018
* 1.5-3 Hours of drive time per day with-out pay
* Ordering supplies, horrible
* Local driving - Life endangering
* No Management support for shop vehicles
* Way to many Sub-Contractors
* Feeling of disconnect with Management
Pros
Paid on time, Transportation to & from work provided
Cons
Finance office down town with bankers hours
casual work environment and no dress code
Logistician V Expeditionary Mission Manager (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDAugust 13, 2018
Management is often downright rude, patronising and insulting to employees. Little to no training is provided, be trainned is seen as doing you a favor.
Pros
Distance from my home
Cons
work enviornment
A giant circus of incompetence
Base Supply (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, AlabamaJuly 19, 2018
The USAF got it COMPLETELY wrong when the awarded the Rebid to Vectrus for the Maxwell BOS contract. Vectrus short changed themselves causing the Air Force to "bail them out". Vectrus cut personnel across the board instead of stepping up to the plate and fixing what THEY caused.

glad I got away from the BOS Contract when I did. Praying the employees land on their feet.
Very productive environment
MCT Specialist (Former Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 11, 2018
I enjoyed working for Vectrus, unfortunately due to the main contractor company took over the mission I was working, I had to transition. Vectrus had a very family oriented atmosphere and they had great benefits and incentives. I would like to work for them again in the future.
Pros
4 vacations a year and great bonuses.
Meh
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 10, 2018
it was an ok learning experience. Didn't particularly care for the
poor management, or how they integrate new employees, especially those who might have not ever had contracted before.
Pros
Money
Cons
Country

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Vectrus.

Powered by Comparably