Veeva Systems Employee Reviews

Excellent place
Data Steward (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAMay 30, 2018
A very good company to work with. The CEO care for his staff.

The Leadership Team is completely in touch with the business. This is by far the most employee friendly company that I have worked in. Professional, hard working, top-notch employees.
Best workplace ever
Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 2, 2018
I've only worked at 2 tech places so far, but Veeva is so far the best, and it's something I hear from tech veterans as well. The work is fun, and the people are nice and sociable. Every desk is a motorized standing desk, there are ping pong tables, free lunch, espresso machines, employee kitchens, and yoga and fitness classes. It is amazing. I was good friends with my managers, and hated leaving. If I didn't have to move to Santa Cruz for my wife's PhD program, I would work at Veeva again in a heartbeat. If you get a chance, work for Veeva. You won't regret it.
Slavery is back
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 1, 2018
Try to raise a family while working here, no way... they pull the corporate culture line but are only interested in getting 60+ hours a week from you... picking cotton is what it's like working here...
Great place to start or while in school
Data Entry Steward (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJanuary 16, 2018
Veeva was my first real job outside of retail. At first I enjoyed it. I made friends, pulled in good numbers, and I started to understand data entry.

After a while, it does get to you. Staring at a computer screen for 40 hours a week takes its toll.

Though, this would have been the perfect job while I was still in college
Best job ever!
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Dublin, CAJanuary 15, 2018
This company really takes the initiative for work life balance and staff engagement to the next level. they have a lot of great incentives and continue to strive for better in all areas of work.
There's no such thing as a free lunch... - lunch was good...
Engineering (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CADecember 14, 2017
Good company and a few good people to work with, but some extremely puzzling and sometimes concern worthy choices are being made by management. Has ping pong tables and free lunch though.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
See above
Veeva is cut-throat and management only care about themselves.
Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PADecember 1, 2017
I worked at veeva for almost 2 years with no raise , benefits, or promise of any type of career advancement. When I first started there were already others with 3-4 years tenure traveling down this same path to nowhere. The management is terrible. You can do everything about your job right but don't take a extra free juice or look at the " higher ups" that way or you'll find yourself without a job tomorrow. The only way I'd recommend Anyone work for veeva is if they are trying to earn a quick buck while looking for a permanent job.
Great Workllife balance
Senior IT Applications Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CANovember 21, 2017
Great work life balance with excellent medical benefits. Free healthy lunch and snack with excellent coffee. People who work are very passionate about the company and their products
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table, and free lunch
Sr. A/R Credit & Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CASeptember 21, 2017
Veeva is a very diverse and culture, it's fun work life balance not to mention free lunches and snacks.

Everyone is very nice and easy to work with I could go on and on but I have to get back to work again great place to work!
Pros
the people
Cons
time it takes to hire someone it could take up to 2 to 3 months
Veeva is a great place to work.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 10, 2017
Dream job environment. Engaged teams working to serve the customer, the company and the employee. Excellent leadership with executives that speak honestly and from the heart. This company is tnclimbing a hill few are willing to start.
Pros
working with smart talented individuals
Poor Management
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 31, 2017
Managers are poorly trained.
Human Resources is also severely, undereducated about the laws and work place practices in CA.
Retaliation from Managers.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
productive work place with bonus checks
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJune 26, 2017
Low key job where u work mostly alone.Co workers are great and the management makes sure your work day goes as smooth as possible. Career job but it was only a temp agaency.
Excellent Company
Senior Global Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Radnor, PAMay 10, 2017
Veeva's culture focuses on customer success, employee success and speed. Every decision or policy is filtered through this lens. Veeva's technology is unmatched and delivered like clockwork with 3 updates a year. Financially stable and growing. Great place to work.
Above Average
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAApril 26, 2017
The work is fine. Life work balance is okay. The pay is a little below the market.

There are free lunch which is good at most of the time. People are nice here willing to help
Company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMarch 28, 2017
Fast growing company. Lot of hires with big title , no relevant experience for their title.Stock price are good. Culture is changing with the growth.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Growing pains
Boring
DATA STEWARD (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJanuary 8, 2017
Clock in, sit in a quiet office, look through records, lunch, look through records, clock out, go home repeat for five days. A repetitive but solid work week.
good place to work
Data Consultant (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAApril 29, 2016
Everyone works together and a great teamwork environment!
Also great management ! They communicate very well.
Can wait to get to work!
Flexible and nice environment
Data Steward (Current Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJanuary 9, 2016
Daily task is to research doctors and organizations to ensure accurate data.

I learned about specialty doctors and the services they provide.

I love working with my immediate supervisor, who takes the time out to answer any questions I may have to ensure quality work performances.

The hardest part of the job is learning all the medical terminologies.

The most enjoyable is coming to work receiving and helping others.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and flexible work schedule
Cons
Temp position and no benefits
Productive workplace, affable coworkers
Data Steward (Former Employee) –  220 Commerce Drive, Fort Washington, PA 19034February 25, 2015
A typical day could involve using an online storage database to ensure that doctor's information such as names, addresses, phone numbers, licenses etc. were up to date and calling such locations when needed. In performing this job, learned how to sift through large collections of information quickly and efficiently to collect specific pieces of data. To make sure that everything would go smoothly, there were multiple supervisors constantly moving about in the event anyone had questions or issues that needed to be resolved. My coworkers and I were able to help each other at times when some pieces of information may have been questionable and that helped make the job smoother and faster. The most enjoyable part of the job was that I was able to listen to music in a manner not distracting but noticeable enough to make an otherwise very monotonous job seem very quick on a day-to-day basis.
Pros
Free breakfast, Monthly events, friendly environment
Cons
Very close workspaces
great people to work with
Data processor (Former Employee) –  Fort Washington, PAJanuary 26, 2015
made phone calls all day verifying dr locations. wroked with a team of four to complete large state wide hospital tasks
Pros
make you own schedule
Cons
independent contractor