Venteon Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
venteon is job recruiter not a direct employer.
CAD DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJanuary 24, 2018
i was hired by venteon to work at HENROB INC. HENROB manufactures rivet guns for the Ford F150 truck program. While at HENROB the company culture was openly hostile to contract employees, (for example when contract employees were introduced to other direct hire employees, the direct employees were always informed of the contract employees status, which was code for don't get friendly with them because they wont be here long. Also contact employees were routinely denied office supplies such as pens and mouse pads and properly sized chairs. HENROB is not a good place to work.
Cons
hostile work enviorment
quick and efficient results to candidates
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIFebruary 17, 2017
It is with great joy and satisfaction that I recommend Venteon. I have been working with Venteon for almost 5 years now. Highly professional recruiters.
Great mid-size recruiting/staffing company to work for
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIDecember 21, 2016
I am an internal Venteon and employee and have been with the company more than 5 years. I have found that people who follow expectations are productive, make money, and advance within the company. Management GENERALLY listens to employees' questions and concerns, and work/life balance is pretty good.
Pros
Casual office culture, production rewarded appropriately
Cons
The industry can be a grind and a roller coaster, but that's not the company's fault.
Decent working expierence
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 9, 2016
Management was good depending on which pillar of the company you were in. Work environment was good if looking for a smaller company. Each division did their own thing and there was not much company Camaraderie.
Pros
flexibility
Great Company to Partner With
Client (Current Employee) –  Troy, MIJuly 18, 2016
A number of our top performing employees came to us through Venteon on contract-to-direct positions. They have taken the time to understand our business and consistently present candidates that align strongly with our needs. They are a valued partner.
Experienced Professionals in Various Technical Feilds
Process Engineer - Contract Services (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 26, 2013
Knowledgeable Professional Personnel working in a constructive team effort to achieve company goals.
Pros
Flex Hours
Cons
Long Travel Time to & from place of employment
Great organization
Sr. Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  michiganMarch 31, 2013
Great organization.Enjoyed people and the business model.
Pros
people and process
Cons
work/life balance
Disorganized and Rude to Employees
employee (Former Employee) –  troy, miJanuary 18, 2012
They are disorganized. They are apparently understaffed because requests are ignored, forgotten or "too much for them to handle". I do not recommend hiring them or working for them.
Pros
um, none/
Cons
healthcare, communication, adherence to their policies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Venteon. Our community is ready to answer.

Venteon Reviews by Location