VENTURE DYNAMICS

VENTURE DYNAMICS Employee Reviews

VENTURE DYNAMICS insights

What people like
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

It is a very busy place to work

it is a very busy day and there is a lot of hot work going on. The hardest part is being on your feet all day for hours in heat. I learned that u should listen more and say less.

Guaranteed job placement

For the short time that I’ve worked there it’s been a nice experience working hands-on learning new trades helpful employees guaranteed job security advancement great pay convenient hours

Bad attitude

Manager, supervisor and crew leader all are friends with nasty attitudes pick and choose who they want to fire base off if they like their not , morning noon attitudes are horrible make you hate the company (firewatching )

Great

It really taught me a lot of patients. Dealing with multiple attitudes and still being able to get the job done. The staff is awesome and are willing to help with any problems

It's a good company to me.

Overall i love working for Venture Dynamics it's a pretty good company be patient at getting a job with them keep trying you'll get with them if you are.

Pros

I think venture will carry people far if they give the company a chance.

Cons

No cons from me.

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Good Company

Which dynamic is a good company to work for good people in the office only problem is Shipyard is it’s like a feast or famine when the work is good work is good but when there’s no work you back to drawing unemployment

Basic work day

Always staying busy with the amount of work they have. Most of the time is working with new people and learning new things from other you meet, which I think is pretty awesome.

Great Company

Great experience will work for them again. Everything was on point far as what I was told and they take care of their employees. Had great 3 year experience

Thankyou for opp. They were safe days i was greatful nothing happened major. Had some incidents. God was with all. I always looked forward going to work to provide for my children.

Poor Management,

Not a good company. O would not recommend this company to anyone for work. The people don't care about their employees and it is a lot of favoritism in the company.

Productive and fun workplace.

Venture was good for me to learn new skills for future jobs. I would work a ventures again.it had a good work vibe.keeping the people safe was there first job.

It gave an opportunity for people to promote

It was a regular labor job sometimes was busy sometimes it was slow but it fluctuated. I worked at Venture Dynamics for a nice amount of time. and they kept me working until there was no work left.

Overall

The staff in the bremerton office were down to earth and helped us when needed. Typical work day was out in the Naval Vessels assisting welders and ventilation for all workers

Its allright but things need to be in order around there

No comment but I enjoy working for them but they are really unorganized in trying to find people work I've never seen a company take so long to find you a job

Great Place To Be.

Great Place To Be, Just Not Enough Consistent Work. The Pay Could Be A Little Better Or Added Benefits. Over All It Is Good When It Is Flowing. The hours, Placement And Supervisor Interaction.

Pros

Working When The Work Is Available.

Cons

Bit Lower Pay For The Work, Not Enough Work.

Great job to work

I actually love working there really didn’t have any problems really took no days off my boss was very nice the employees where easy to get along with nice job was very happy

Productive and competitive workplace.

From my experience at Venture Dynamics takes care of their employees. They would assign us to our work area, walk us through what they wanted us to do to get our job done and let us do our work. The job was pretty laid back, there isn't really a hard part to the job if you love hands on work.

Pros

overall fun enviornment

Cons

Fun and nice play to work

I got to experience new things and learn new things . It was a learning experience... They pay very well also they let you move up and get promotions.

Pros

Weekly pay

Simple and pretty easy job..

Typical day at work was me watching my spot and keep it clean while the welder weld.. I learned how to get around on the boat... Hardest part of the job was carrying the bottle all over the boat

productive

A typical day a work was relaxing,i have learned to try and work together as a team,management was good,the workplace was busy and stress free,the job was not hard,enjoyable part was working overtime.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

overtime

contracts that fit my skill level.

I was able to do work i haven't done in many years but was very familiar with which made work productive and enjoyable at the same time. I did however learn a few new things such as using a stud shooting machine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at VENTURE DYNAMICS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare VENTURE DYNAMICS with